Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received a message from Uber Support. I'm not sure if everyone else has gotten it yet.

What it says is that in order to help keep drivers and riders safe Uber is changing the map display on the Uber driver app.

In an effort to help keep drivers and riders safe Uber is changing the map display to show coronavirus hotspots. The map will no longer show surge and bonus pricing.

During the transition the map still may show what looks like dollar amounts for surge and bonuses. Please ignore that.

It's very important that if you are in or near one of these hotspot areas that you quickly turn off your app and drive away from it.

I, because I have an extremely strong immune system, have volunteered to drive into these coronavirus hotspots and handle the rides in those extremely dangerous areas. Thank me.

·
Premium Member
71,889 Posts
Corona is at my door step as of yesterday .
Detroit MI corona is here.
Now if it were the beer i would just drink them all before any kids got there hands on them
3 cases on New Orleans.

Surprised not 30. It is a few weeks after Mardi Gras.

I think the Covid -19 incubation period is UP TO A MONTH.

They are still claiming 14 days.

They Really Do Not Know.

·
Premium Member
17,500 Posts
I think one should be happy they didn't get this latest email from Uber. Means you ain't in a 'hot spot'. Right?

·
Premium Member
2019 Reproduction 1860s era Stage Coach, Vintage Italian Leather Saddle, A-36 stainless horse shoes
9,864 Posts
I keep a case of corona beer in my trunk and I tell passengers it is a case of antiserum
sounds like $30 co-pay and you can bill the rest to their insurance.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.