1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Karl my friend, until you choose to pay the barber for his work, your passion for communism will continue to be overshadowed by your chia pet-like appearance. He won't just make you look respectable for free.

Perhaps you can get a job as a fill-in for Santa? He's a fictitious old man with a beard who distributes toys and flies around in the sky on a sled with magical reindeers. Nearly as grounded in reality as your theories. Good day Sir!

·
Premium Member
64,547 Posts
No
My words " Reflect" a desire
To " MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN".

Want to try ink spots next ?

You will be fun !

No

You will be fun !

No

You will be fun !

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
MAGA is a paranoid slogan by a foolish moron who tricked his lemmings thinking US will be the centre of the universe of manufacturing.The tax cut and so call trickle down effect was all BS.Some people got $1000 bonuses but many didn't,instead of the so call bonuses why not increase salaries?.CNBC,Bloomberg did a wonderful report on what the companies board members did with the tax cuts.150 billion dollars worth of stock buybacks.This adds nothing to the economy buy help shareholders.This does not increase wages,this does not increase job employment in fact 20 of the largest corporations from Walmart to AT&T lay off people right after the tax cuts and Trump increase the US debt by one trillion dollars by 2020.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-ca...r-getting-tax-cuts-from-trump.html/?a=viewall

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Karl my friend, until you choose to pay the barber for his work, your passion for communism will continue to be overshadowed by your chia pet-like appearance. He won't just make you look respectable for free.

Perhaps you can get a job as a fill-in for Santa? He's a fictitious old man with a beard who distributes toys and flies around in the sky on a sled with magical reindeers. Nearly as grounded in reality as your theories. Good day Sir!
MAGA is a paranoid slogan by a foolish moron who tricked his lemmings thinking US will be the centre of the universe of manufacturing.The tax cut and so call trickle down effect was all BS.Some people got $1000 bonuses but many didn't,instead of the so call bonuses why not increase salaries?.CNBC,Bloomberg did a wonderful report on what the companies board members did with the tax cuts.150 billion dollars worth of stock buybacks.This adds nothing to the economy buy help shareholders.This does not increase wages,this does not increase job employment in fact 20 of the largest corporations from Walmart to AT&T lay off people right after the tax cuts and Trump increase the US debt by one trillion dollars by 2020.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-ca...r-getting-tax-cuts-from-trump.html/?a=viewall
Leftist Landslide in Mexico. The tide may have turned and if land redistribution is successful than I can see cooperatives making a tremendous and meaningful comeback. Make Mexico Free Again

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I find it astounding that some people don't take an interest in what's happening in other parts of the world.
Abrupt climate change is going to accelerate the grievances of the LDC's unlike never before.

With those forces unleashed and ALTOPCFH ( Americans Less Than One Paycheque From Homelessness) which constitutes nearly 45 % of the U.S population, it will start to get very ugly in most American cities and sooner than we think. If someone can think up a better acronym I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
I find it astounding that some people don't take an interest in what's happening in other parts of the world.
Well that it part of the problem the USA has it's hands in every country we need to put our hands back in our pocket and pull back from the rest of the world. I hope the USA stops importing crap from every other nation and I hope it's people minamize consumption from food to stuffed animals our land is full of crap from other nations and we for sure need to reduce the population in this country get it back down to 1970 levels. Our biggest mistake ever was attempting to globalize the world and importing products and people from around the world.

·
Premium Member
8,723 Posts
Well that it part of the problem the USA has it's hands in every country we need to put our hands back in our pocket and pull back from the rest of the world. I hope the USA stops importing crap from every other nation and I hope it's people minamize consumption from food to stuffed animals our land is full of crap from other nations and we for sure need to reduce the population in this country get it back down to 1970 levels. Our biggest mistake ever was attempting to globalize the world and importing products and people from around the world.
Globalization is exactly why the USA is as powerful and wealthy as it is...

If you think you'd be the world's only superpower by being insular, you're dreaming.

The techniques being implemented to try and "fix" the problems faced by the US economy is like having a leaky roof and instead of repairing it, trying to stop it from raining instead.

As far as importing "people" goes. You better hope you open up the borders more because the only way you're going to have Medicare/Pensions etc is because of immigrants who will be working and paying for all those benefits. The white working class isn't having enough babies to make that happen on its own.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Globalization is exactly why the USA is as powerful and wealthy as it is...

If you think you'd be the world's only superpower by being insular, you're dreaming.

The techniques being implemented to try and "fix" the problems faced by the US economy is like having a leaky roof and instead of repairing it, trying to stop it from raining instead.

As far as importing "people" goes. You better hope you open up the borders more because the only way you're going to have Medicare/Pensions etc is because of immigrants who will be working and paying for all those benefits. The white working class isn't having enough babies to make that happen on its own.
"Since so many families have zero savings in their 401 K and since super-savers can pull up the average, the median savings, or those at the 50th percentile, may be a better gauge. The median for all families in the U.S. is just $5,000, and the median for families with some savings is $60,000." Americans are about to experience disaster economics on unprecedented scale. Death camps for the American homeless and dispossessed are now being built at the either the edge or right inside prosperous American cities. What will the 1 per cent decide to do with these people left behind by the American Dream or rather American nightmare. Just so everyone knows, I hate reading Hedges as much as everyone else but he is the only writer in America that can slap me in the face twice a week and make me feel human.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts