Uber Drivers Forum banner

Do you drive for Uber?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uber is forcing you to drive by punishing you and by shaming you on trip cancellation percentages, or, not accepting a trip offer, and showing you that you are inferior to other drivers that are perfect employees.

This is generally known as criminal activity on the part of Uber.

Why is Uber focusing on your trip acceptance and cancellations rates if you are an independent contractor? Should they not focus on your revenue and profit margins? Companies that are honest reward their employees and contractors for good performance not punish them?

UBER IS A CRIMINAL FRAUD IN MY HUMBLE OPINION!

They are cheating you by showing you cancellation rates that will scare you and then threaten you with deactivation or suspension. ETC.

·
Premium Member
4,134 Posts
Uber is being careful about threatening drivers for low acceptance rate. They whine, but that's it. I love when that happens. Cancellations of orders you've already accepted are another matter. I don't chase far away pickups and I never accept Pool, but I pull the trips I accept.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.