• Reduce to $5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave it at $10

Votes: 2 66.7%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
I have that stuff on but I don’t babysit my phone when I’m home, I leave it on the charging pad and if I’m busy doing something I may not always hear a notification. I need a knock on the door, I don’t know why there isn’t an option. Kinda getting fed up with Amazon’s delivery but they have a couple of items I can’t find in the started around me
So you can hear a door knock but not a phone ringing while being inside your house?

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
I always tip around 15-20%. I would think the drivers would be reading my notes for the tip but seems like they were ignoring it until I said I would reduce tip. I stood behind the door and waited, the driver before didn’t knock even though I don’t think he could of heard or seen me

View attachment 628034
Was it a van driver or someone driving their own vehicle that did your delivery?

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Didn’t see the car, I can’t see them most of the time from the front door nor do I check. Though the times I have seen the car I don’t think I’ve seen a van, I think they use their own car
There is a pretty good chance that those are your fellow ants doing those deliveries in their own cars. They will be much less likely to follow your commands and rebel as much as possible as you can see on here. :ROFLMAO:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts