Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Amazingly or not:

Tags
smh
1K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  doyousensehumor 
#1 ·
I drove a young lady home three weeks ago and she stated the corona virus is a joke. I asked why do you say that, she stated that Trump even said it’s a democratic hoax’s. I recommend to her not to take it as a joke, because people are dying. In return when she got out of the Uber she gave me a one star. I assume for my stupidity, but look at this shit now. Closing all bars and restaurants..... Smh

#3 ·
I drove a young lady home three weeks ago and she stated the corona virus is a joke. I asked why do you say that, she stated that Trump even said it's a democratic hoax's. I recommend to her not to take it as a joke, because people are dying. In return when she got out of the Uber she gave me a one star. I assume for my stupidity, but look at this shit now. Closing all bars and restaurants..... Smh
Don't argue with the paxholes unless you plan to kick them out of your car.

#4 ·
Interactions like these serve as a reminder to me that our species has no special right to exist. We've evolved intelligence but not common sense. Humanity is expendable. The planet doesn't give a flying **** about us. The Corona virus could be viewed as the white blood cells of the Earth's biosphere, seeking out to destroy a dangerous infection. Pax like this make it hard to argue against this plan.

apocolypse.jpg

#5 ·
I had a pax tell me yesterday that the Kung Flu was all Trump's fault. I agreed with her to keep her laughing......then gave her 1 star while she tipped me $5 apparently. I love lying to liberals. It wouldn't have been Obama's fault either, FWIW.......

Since we're doing eerie images, here's one from Omega Man........an appropriate movie for the subject.

OM.jpg

#9 ·
What's worrisome to me, is Russia. Putin claiming he started containment back in January and that's why they are reporting less than 100 infections or so for a country that shares a significant border with China and is the biggest country in the world.

Have to wonder what the real truth is over there.

EDIT: Just double checked to be sure and they have 438 confirmed cases and 1 death. Allegedly

#7 ·
I drove a young lady home three weeks ago and she stated the corona virus is a joke. I asked why do you say that, she stated that Trump even said it's a democratic hoax's. I recommend to her not to take it as a joke, because people are dying. In return when she got out of the Uber she gave me a one star. I assume for my stupidity, but look at this shit now. Closing all bars and restaurants..... Smh
That is not from the damn virus, it's the government

#11 ·
When you are driving, This is not the platform for arguing your case when it comes to passengers.

The system for drivers is based on perception. Therefore, if you want to avoid the ratings and false complaints got to play that game too.
Lie and agree and you might even get a tip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.