Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after reading that some of you guys have had fares taken away from you, I went through my fare trips and found one that had been reimbursed to the rider. After like 5 emails to Uber and no action, I've decided I'm going to pay the guy a visit and ask why he felt that I deserved to have the $10 I had earned taken away from me. Will update with picture of the money when I get it.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No need guys, Uber credited me $36 for a $6 trip just to apologize for the legendary dog being mucked around

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
No need guys, Uber credited me $36 for a $6 trip just to apologize for the legendary dog being mucked around
Good to hear.
However, monies should never be taken away from you in the first place without them advising you.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Good to hear.
However, monies should never be taken away from you in the first place without them advising you.
It happened to me and I wasn't advised...the pax had complained to Uber that I took her an extra KM would u believe and they accepted it.
Reversed it after I told them of the roadworks in the city so no choice, and also to deactivate the pax as a 1 was too high a rating.

So it happens, thus the reason Dog suggested to check ur numbers for Uber amendments.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Seriously guys, there is a loophole to this, I am all about loopholes and I think once a week, I will take a trip with myself, complain to Uber, they will no doubt refund the trip to the passenger and then I'll just rinse and repeat what I did.

They obviously just take a general read of an email like they did of my 5th one, just say start point A and finish point B and didn't bother to even check it and just refunded the fare estimate to me, I highly doubt they took the money off of the passenger otherwise I would've heard about it by now

1 - 9 of 9 Posts