Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I picked up this 50 year old woman from a bar in NE minneapolis. Drunk as a skunk. Cried and blabbered incoherently the entire ride.
When we got to her house, she said she wanted to give me a huge tip but did not have any cash on her. She also said she needed help getting inside her house. The gentleman that I am then proceeded to help this old (but pretty hot) damsel in distress out of the car.
Once we got inside, she couldn't find any cash... She asked if I was in a hurry and offered me a drink. I was very tempted to take things further, but didn't (though I got a little handsy while I was helping her up to the steps).
I probably would have responded to her advances if she was younger. Is that illegal? Does that make me a perv? What would you have done if you were me? Has anyone here ever got freaky with a passenger (drunk or otherwise)? Be honest please. No judgement here. I have a feeling this is gonna happen again, as I only work nights. Next time, I might not be able to control myself...

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
You admit to getting a little handsy and then ask us to not judge? If she was coherent enough to make it to the curb for you to pick her up, I would have told her I already have another ride queued up and she is on her own. If she was so sloppy drunk in the first place that she needed help, I would not have started the ride. You are asking for trouble if you are going to get handsy with your passengers.

·
Premium Member
9,432 Posts
So I picked up this 50 year old woman from a bar in NE minneapolis. Drunk as a skunk. Cried and blabbered incoherently the entire ride.
When we got to her house, she said she wanted to give me a huge tip but did not have any cash on her. She also said she needed help getting inside her house. The gentleman that I am then proceeded to help this old (but pretty hot) damsel in distress out of the car.
Once we got inside, she couldn't find any cash... She asked if I was in a hurry and offered me a drink. I was very tempted to take things further, but didn't (though I got a little handsy while I was helping her up to the steps).
I probably would have responded to her advances if she was younger. Is that illegal? Does that make me a perv? What would you have done if you were me? Has anyone here ever got freaky with a passenger (drunk or otherwise)? Be honest please. No judgement here. I have a feeling this is gonna happen again, as I only work nights. Next time, I might not be able to control myself...
I'm curious, why do you list yourself as a female on your profile? Whatever the case, I have to laugh because you use the word gentleman but have no idea what it means. I've helped a couple of women into their house and never felt the need to try and catch a boob feel.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You admit to getting a little handsy and then ask us to not judge? If she was coherent enough to make it to the curb for you to pick her up, I would have told her I already have another ride queued up and she is on her own. If she was so sloppy drunk in the first place that she needed help, I would not have started the ride. You are asking for trouble if you are going to get handsy with your passengers.
Someone called an uber for her. And I accidentally got handsy (tends to happen when you're carrying a drunk woman). Why wouldn't you help someone who's sloppy drunk? I'm just curious.

I'm curious, why do you list yourself as a female on your profile? Whatever the case, I have to laugh because you use the word gentleman but have no idea what it means. I've helped a couple of women into their house and never felt the need to try and catch a boob feel.
Maybe I'm a transgender person? Again, the little friction that occured was purely accidental. I made sure she got home safe and did not take advantage of her. Sounds pretty gentleman-y to me. You would have probably felt the need to try and catch a boob feel if those hot ladies had been throwing themselves at you. So please, cut the whole holier than thou thing

·
Registered
18 Posts
I can help!!

Being a horse that can balance itself on a beach ball has given me valuable insight into the human condition;

You will go to jail for rape!!

People are unpredictable , and while she may have wanted you at the time ,she might not want you in 10 hours. She calls a friend and tells her all about it , then the friends convinces her to call the cops. Easier than admitting to her boyfriend that she slept with the silly taxi driver with a ponytail.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yeah, I agree with Horse on a Beachball. Even though you may have wonderful consentual sex 9 out of 10 times, it could really blow up in your face. You could lose a lot more than just your Uber/Lyft side hustle. Remember, in many cases intoxicated people can't give consent legally.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can help!!

Being a horse that can balance itself on a beach ball has given me valuable insight into the human condition;

People are unpredictable , and while she may have wanted you at the time ,she might not want you in 10 hours. She calls a friend and tells her all about it , then the friends convinces her to call the cops. Easier than admitting to her boyfriend that she slept with the silly taxi driver with a ponytail.
I agree with everything you said except for the "silly taxi driver with a ponytail" part . That being said, I don't think I would go to jail if I had gotten drunk at her house. It would have just been two drunken fools getting on, right?

·
Registered
8,587 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
I can help!!

LMAO!!!! luv the Avatar

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK Cassanova...did the tip get bigger once you got inside her house?
I'm no Cassanova. I just hold doors. I didnt get a bigger tip. I figured it was just a ploy to get me to go inside. I mean we could have stopped at an atm on the way to her house.

These 3 quotes from you all imply different things.
You're absolutely right. I had conflicting thoughts during the entire interaction. She tripped on one of the steps and fell backwards into my hands. I was practically holding her by the boobs at that point. Did I voluntarily grab her boobs? No. Did I get turned on on a little bit? You betcha.

Yup, I'm writing this off to trolling. Things must be a little slow in Minneapolis.
Like I have nothing better to do than trolling on forums... Take a hike, pal.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
So she was drunk as a skunk but once you got her inside her house she was coherent enough to look around for cash and to offer you a drink? Something doesn't jive with this story Romeo.

I would have gotten her phone number and called her back another time when she sobered up. She could be an alcoholic or have a drug problem but you will never know now...but you know where she lives so you can always visit her again tonight for that drink.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts