Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Premium Member
7,552 Posts
I replied to her tweet about uber drivers being all males

God your ****ing stupid. If ur for women's rights then women have no chance. Clearly you've shown your totally useless. Let me educate you. Uber doesnt hire drivers. Uber is an app. Drivers use the app to connect with passengers. This is a well known fact. It's sad u don't know this

It's not ubers fault more women don't want to play taxi driver. :smiles:

· Premium Member
7,293 Posts
This thing’s entire Twitter feed is dedicated to bashing Uber, going back to the early April. For someone who claims to work for a “disruptive startup”, it certainly has a enough time to post on Twitter many times per day.

My guess is that it works for Lyft Corp as their social media influencer.

· Premium Member
5,980 Posts
I replied to her tweet about uber drivers being all males

God your @@@@ing stupid. If ur for women's rights then women have no chance. Clearly you've shown your totally useless. Let me educate you. Uber doesnt hire drivers. Uber is an app. Drivers use the app to connect with passengers. This is a well known fact. It's sad u don't know this

It's not ubers fault more women don't want to play taxi driver. :smiles:
I think you may have found true love !
She's the ying to your yang
Think of the children you two would raise ?
You could name them Cooper & Lydia!

· Registered
1,076 Posts
The minute you stop thinking about what others would think about you, life becomes real easy.

Even though she/he is a troll, there is a life lesson here. Never look down upon any kind of work as long as it's legal. Canada is a land of opportunities and you never know the person mopping the floors today might become a CEO of a big company tomorrow while the person making fun of hard working people today may become homeless tomorrow.

It's hard work to go from zero to hero but really easy to go from hero to zero.

· Premium Member
7,293 Posts
The minute you stop thinking about what others would think about you, life becomes real easy.
WORD!
Here is an example.

From the movie, Apt Pupil: where the concentration-camp-commandant-in-hiding warns his young, American protégé about how getting involved with something as controversial as nazism can ruin his reputation: "These things do not go away."

And this, comrades, is why I have permanently deleted ALL of my social media accounts …or at least I hope they've been deleted.

If you must have one to express your views, a Twitter account made with a throw-away email address and fake name is best. Unless you use a celebrity name, Twitter doesn't verify who you are. And for God's sake, do not show any pictures of yourself!

And if you're posting stuff that's super controversial, use an anonomyzer VPN from a public WiFi

· Premium Member
22,584 Posts
WORD!

From the movie, Apt Pupil: where the concentration-camp-commandant-in-hiding warns his young, American protégé about how getting involved with something as controversial as nazism can ruin his reputation: "These things do not go away."

And this, comrades, is why I have permanently deleted ALL of my social media accounts …or at least I hope they've been deleted.

If you must have one to express your views, a Twitter account made with a throw-away email address and fake name is best. Unless you use a celebrity name, Twitter doesn't verify who you are. And for God's sake, do not show any pictures of yourself!

And if you're posting stuff that's super controversial, use an anonomyzer VPN from a public WiFi
lol yup... it;s amazing how many people think they need to use their real names... I think it's all the millenials that are newer to the internet... back in a day, one always used a handle.... I never ever used real own name anywhere. I often use real names from obituaries :smiles:.

· Premium Member
7,293 Posts
Meh. It's the world we live in. I used Handles for years back in the Commodore/IBM BBS days (pre consumer-internet 1988-199x) I'm comfortable enough to go by my real name.
If you're using social media to promote your business, look for work, or you're a podcaster, then yes; using your real name is a must. For everything else, it's not worth the risk.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.