Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe I have been waiting in the wrong area, but it had been working. Now I can't seem to stay in the airport queue. Can someone tell me exactly where and how to get to the airport queue?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I noticed yesterday that when i went to the gas station i wouldnt show back up in the que. Lots of drivers were always hanging around there. I heard the owners complaining about it. So i think uber changed it so people will have to go to lot C in the economy parking. Get a ticket it gives you 2 hours free.

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
It's dog eat dog out there for sure. How lucrative can MCI really be to cheat the pickup queue?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
You're either going to wait at the airport for a sub $20 fare, or drv back to town, deadheading, putting lots of miles, buring gas, brakes, and time for an average fare of < $10. Come on guys and gals, as long as you continue driving for uber at less than min wage, you deserve to be taken advantage of. Fuber doesn't care if you run your car into the ground. Those of you that think you're making money are either in denile or to be kind, not very smart. If you're so desperate to sit lot c, waiting several hours at times, you need to get honest with yourself and go get a real job.

I'm trying to be nice, so hold off flaming me and just think, where's all the drivers that started with fuber back in 2015 ? Kansas City is not Atlanta or Chicago, it's a big small town, even at 3x fare rate, like cabs, it's a marginal market.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Kcdrvr15 you said it best
I am even surprised that nobody said nothing about the current booking fee hike. Uber always cares for itself. We are asking for few cents fare raise or tipping option. What's wrong allowing riders to tip drivers? They keep ignoring drivers' needs. We need to recognize we are taken advantage of by Uber and riders. What I see on the road is old and dirty cars because drivers can't afford to pay for car wash. Ridesharing is getting worse than some Taxi cabs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts