Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

Anyone know why airport pick up is only Uber x. my car is Uber xl but I get Uber x when I go there. Anyone know is it different from Uber x is it a different queue?

· Premium Member
6,314 Posts
Hey guys

Anyone know why airport pick up is only Uber x. my car is Uber xl but I get Uber x when I go there. Anyone know is it different from Uber x is it a different queue?
If you leave yourself in both queues, you will get both jobs and UberX jobs are more plentiful.

· Premium Member
10,215 Posts
Most Airport rides are uberX, even if there's four people and 10 suitcases they're going to try to order an UberX first. It's cheaper.

However you can game the system when there is surging at the airport or events and there's no X available. Turn on your XL and turn off your X. Do the same with uberPet. Both these pay a higher price for the same ride. But like I stated, it's only good when there's a surge and a demand for rides. Otherwise people are just going to take X.

· Premium Member
6,314 Posts
Most Airport rides are uberX, even if there's four people and 10 suitcases they're going to try to order an UberX first. It's cheaper.

However you can game the system when there is surging at the airport or events and there's no X available. Turn on your XL and turn off your X. Do the same with uberPet. Both these pay a higher price for the same ride. But like I stated, it's only good when there's a surge and a demand for rides. Otherwise people are just going to take X.
Our airports work a bit differently than yours I think.

· Premium Member
16,374 Posts
It has nothing to do with geographics. It has everything to do with rider demand.
Unless your forced to have x on at the airports? Simply turn off X when your there?
Yeah some airports pick-up riders directly others holding bay depending on the airport systems.

In my city and airport it holding bay and can toggle rides etc.

Reactions: fraqtl
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.