Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Busy night...
I know you all want to make money.
I know passenger wants you to come fast. You might might get tip or 5 ratings.
BUT...stop cutting people off at 96th st.
Meaning... when everyone is waiting in long line at 2nd lane to make right turn to go up to departure level, you dont even wait.... and you cut people off.
Let's not be like TCP scumbags.
I thought uber drivers are better than this.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
This is my big pet peeve and I was about to post on this too.

We all know there is a line to get to the airport on 96th street, and we all know to get into line. Yet there are all of these cars that try to cut in line and by pass it.

To the people trying to cut in line: my time is just as valuable as yours, and you are making the people who are doing the right thing by lining up even longer. I will no longer allow you to cut in front of me, and I will hug the bumper of the car ahead of me to make sure you do no get in.

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Is it an immigrant thing? I've always found immigrant drivers, regardless of nationality, to be suicidally aggressive. I let them do whatever they want cause I don't want to die behind the wheel.
how can you be that racist man?How the hell you know that only immigrant drivers are the ones not follow the rules and are agressive?Are you serious?

·
Registered
44 Posts
The congestion at the upper level is being caused.by the first lane blockage for construction work at T1 southwest and by uber drivers who can't use the lower level
LAX sucks

·
Registered
157 Posts
Can't agree with this enough. I also want to add ... STOP GETTING INTO THE TERMINAL 7 UNITED SHORT CUT LANE AND CUTTING BACK INTO THE DEPARTURE TRAFFIC.

It totally screws that area up.

·
Registered
394 Posts
It's an observation. Immigrants come in all skin colors, I can only tell when they're yelling out the window in a language that's not English... while they're forcing their SUV into a gap where a Prius won't even fit.

But, it was a stereotype, and I probably shouldn't have said anything.

(P.S.: stop throwing the r-word around so willy-nilly. Keep it up and it won't mean a damned thing anymore.)
Stop please....I am sure Sekani didn't mean any offense just a error on the choice of words and doesn't sound like the type to be a racist. Things are bad enough without causing an intergalactic UBER race war among drivers..

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Can't agree with this enough. I also want to add ... STOP GETTING INTO THE TERMINAL 7 UNITED SHORT CUT LANE AND CUTTING BACK INTO THE DEPARTURE TRAFFIC.

It totally screws that area up.
They should have a sign on top of that lane that says "terminal 7 only" and ticket anybody that tries to cheat.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Risk and reward, eventually people who do stuff like this will get into an accident, I do it when pax is not in car and I jump over from the terminal 7 lane with or without pax, something I'm willing to do/risk.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Busy night...
I know you all want to make money.
I know passenger wants you to come fast. You might might get tip or 5 ratings.
BUT...stop cutting people off at 96th st.
Meaning... when everyone is waiting in long line at 2nd lane to make right turn to go up to departure level, you dont even wait.... and you cut people off.
Let's not be like TCP scumbags.
I thought uber drivers are better than this.
This is my big pet peeve and I was about to post on this too.

We all know there is a line to get to the airport on 96th street, and we all know to get into line. Yet there are all of these cars that try to cut in line and by pass it.

To the people trying to cut in line: my time is just as valuable as yours, and you are making the people who are doing the right thing by lining up even longer. I will no longer allow you to cut in front of me, and I will hug the bumper of the car ahead of me to make sure you do no get in.
That is exactly what Uber wants to eliminate with this new thing of driving report, you drive like crazy regardless of others and laws? Well Uber found a way to get you and eventually kick you out ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts