Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Banned
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
International ticket prices with Qantas are usually way above the price of competition such as Emirates, Etihad and Qatar, for inferior service.
I agree except last part, find Qantas level of service to be on par if not better then most premium airlines round the world. What makes you say they provide an inferior service compared to the rest?

Premium Member
I agree except last part, find Qantas level of service to be on par if not better then most premium airlines round the world. What makes you say they provide an inferior service compared to the rest?
I flew with Qantas on numerous occasions and always found the planes to be in poor condition food and service to be inferior.

To be fair, Etihad and Emirates have been cost cutting in recent years so they aren't much better.

Banned
World is heading towards severe recession. How bad?.... check the index the last time the world was in recession. There will be many companies closing shop after this one and it will affect the market quite badly later.

-35% to -40% stock market drop here we come. Anyone planning to buy shares...hold your horses. We're not done just yet...

Disclaimer:
My personal opinion, i'm no financial planner. I was wrong (once) before.

Premium Member
World is heading towards severe recession. How bad?.... check the index the last time the world was in recession. There will be many companies closing shop after this one. It will affect the market quite badly.

-35% to -40% stock market drop here we come. Anyone planning to buy shares...hold your horses. We're not done just yet...

Disclaimer:
Totally agree 100%, if you don't have some spare funds behind you to ride this out you will go bust.

Premium Member
$124 flights to thailand, this week, and $92 flights back in a couple of weeks with AirAsia.. never seen prices out of the country that low, ever.

$999 london return with royal brunei was on special too..

trouble is you could roll a dice on whether you are going to cop a dose of wuhan on the trip..

seen all this before after september 2001 when ansett went broke after the trade center attacks , it was quiet as.

the joke on the rank was it was so quiet for cabs at the airport rank because the airlines were flying people straight to the office nowadays..

boom tish..

Banned
World is heading towards severe recession. How bad?.... check the index the last time the world was in recession. There will be many companies closing shop after this one and it will affect the market quite badly later.

Disclaimer:
If you want to go broke listen to experts. Compass Resources was spruiked as a $10 share when it was $1.00. It was liquidated two weeks later.

$124 flights to thailand, this week, and $92 flights back in a couple of weeks with AirAsia.. never seen prices out of the country that low, ever.

$999 london return with royal brunei was on special too..

trouble is you could roll a dice on whether you are going to cop a dose of wuhan on the trip..

seen all this before after september 2001 when ansett went broke after the trade center attacks , it was quiet as.

the joke on the rank was it was so quiet for cabs at the airport rank because the airlines were flying people straight to the office nowadays..

boom tish..
If someone holds a gun to your head and threatens to shoot you if you don't fly Air Asia, just say: "pull the trigger". It will be a lot less painful.

Premium Member
If someone holds a gun to your head and threatens to shoot you if you don't fly Air Asia, just say: "pull the trigger". It will be a lot less painful.
nah not that bad, last time i flu back with them from KL i made sure i was last person to board the plane, and there was a bit of competition for that spot too, anyhow had a seat booked down the back, on the way walking down the aisle were 3 empty seats halfway, I nabbed them, knowing there was no further pax getting on to dispute ownership. so had a sleeper all the way home.

did the same with tiger ar flight perth to singapore one night, I was second row from the back, the plane was full bar for 4 seats, the middle one in the row of three i was in, and 3 empty seats behind, I sat down for all of 3 seconds with someone a seat away from me, before jumping up and taking the 3 emptys behind me.. again was near last to board, so no one else coming.

like the hostees wont let you swap seats before take off, but if it looks like you own them it's fine.

Virgin Australia shares drop to 8 cents
I thought you were joking.. you're not.

they'll be going the way of ansett before them soon.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.