Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the airport queue for the 1st time last night, just to see what it was like since it was surging at 2.1X. Within seconds of my arrival, it was like a drag race with cars coming in from all angles. I felt so disoriented, not even knowing at first which way to go if I did get a ping. I'd say inside 2 minutes, the surge was gone - gone! I immediately got a ping to go to terminal 3, which I declined. Never again. What a farce.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Went to the airport queue for the 1st time last night, just to see what it was like since it was surging at 2.1X. Within seconds of my arrival, it was like a drag race with cars coming in from all angles. I felt so disoriented, not even knowing at first which way to go if I did get a ping. I'd say inside 2 minutes, the surge was gone - gone! I immediately got a ping to go to terminal 3, which I declined. Never again. What a farce.
The airport has been a complete mess the last couple of days. There are a bunch of new drivers going the wrong way in the parking lot. I saw one driver backing down the ramp to long term parking.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
The airport has been a complete mess the last couple of days. There are a bunch of new drivers going the wrong way in the parking lot. I saw one driver backing down the ramp to long term parking.
The newbies are funny to watch. Going the wrong way, stopping in the thru lane, picking up pool at the airport, the list goes on and on

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.