Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, happened to me twice this week

In domestic , in queue 1-10 ...with blue ring all round so should be close..app freezes and then queue dissappears.
Shows 40 cars in queue....but my queue display is not showing..
Drive from car park and queue position appears and im back at the end...wtf

Not happy...anyone else experience this?

Registered
Couple of months ago. Not recently . With the way the app slowing loading after changing screens it's no surprise. Had it crash right on a ping. The job was there after I rebooted but the pax wasn't he said it didn't look like the job went through

Registered
Not the exact same situation but it's happened to me where I've lost my spot in the queue and I'm raging. There is no one to call at Uber. I've stopped picking up from the airport

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Even though I was waiting 10 mins for a loo break, not happy I ended up the back of the queue with 40 cars....

No way I would wait, so drove out and headed off to eastern suburbs and got a ping at maroubra...

I'm wary of airport jobs now :(

Premium Member
Even though I was waiting 10 mins for a loo break, not happy I ended up the back of the queue with 40 cars....

No way I would wait, so drove out and headed off to eastern suburbs and got a ping at maroubra...

I'm wary of airport jobs now :(
Get a new phone so it won't freeze:D

Registered
What phone what network.

I use a iPad Air 2 dedicated to UBER and Waze with a Telstra sim running 3G or 4g reboot regularly and close other apps.

Voda and OPTUS suck

Registered
Same goes for the set destination.. sometimes i will put my phone in my pocket when going to the bathroom of walking into the servicd station. When you take it out you realise it has accidentally been switched to offline.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts