Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
They're still trying to come up with a game plan on how to approach UberX at the airport. Also new regulations coming for limousine operators too...not just the airport. They had an open forum of all the big limo companies at the airport a few weeks ago.
Are Ground Transportation permits still on hold? It was a lot simpler to file the application for the Class B Certificate. I didn't want to file the application with Ground Transportation since the owners of a few companies have told me that they are not available.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The airport is a whole different ballgame than the state. They have a lot to sort out thanks to Uber screwing things up. The limo operators don't want to go through an extensive process of Uber doesn't have to. I've yet to hear what's going to happen the start of next year.
Thanks for the feedback. Definately a lot of politics and monopoly going on in Ground Transportation. It went from pickups starting on July 1, than itpushed back to September 1 and now who knows when this will be settled. I didn't want to fill an application and pay fees if everything is on hold.

1 - 2 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.