Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1,500 trips 4.95 rating here . I'm sick of PAX attitudes/entitlement/drunks/ minors /. I Started focusing on airport pickups only ( LAX, JW ). Seem to make about the same,but PAX are generally better at airport pickups ( grateful to be on the ground,) Taking a hit with dead head miles to an fro ,but generally a better day at the office with airport pickups. Thoughts ?

·
Registered
129 Posts
1,500 trips 9.5 rating here . I'm sick of PAX attitudes/entitlement/drunks/ minors /. I Started focusing on airport pickups only ( LAX, JW ). Seem to make about the same,but PAX are generally better at airport pickups ( grateful to be on the ground,) Taking a hit with dead head miles to an fro ,but generally a better day at the office with airport pickups. Thoughts ?
Who cares

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
1,500 trips 9.5 rating here . I'm sick of PAX attitudes/entitlement/drunks/ minors /. I Started focusing on airport pickups only ( LAX, JW ). Seem to make about the same,but PAX are generally better at airport pickups ( grateful to be on the ground,) Taking a hit with dead head miles to an fro ,but generally a better day at the office with airport pickups. Thoughts ?
A 9.5 rating is pretty darned impressive.

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
9.5 rating?!

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Thanks. It means a little something to me..but not much..haha

Yes. I took uber as a PAX last week and the driver was a 4.9 with thousands of trips. He said always keep your widows clean.
Then I guess you need to re-take the first grade school again.Read what you have posted on your original post.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
XL maybe, X doubt it....it'll wear you and your car our real quick.

Being from Southbay will probably help tho

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Yea, my vehicle already feels the burn. Probably lease soon. XL dreaming though...
XL is cheaper up front costs

Pax got this deeply ingrained "legroom = expensive" association, and are far less picky about everything else...

Add some 6000K lights in HID and LED, maybe some chrome accents, and they think they be right ballers.

I had a newport beach guy tell me my $4600 beater was the "classiest rideshare he's ever been in"....and there's some seriously expensive stuff rolling around doing Fuber/Lyft along PCH in OC

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Pax got this deeply ingrained "legroom = expensive" association, and are far less picky about everything else...

Add some 6000K lights in HID and LED, maybe some chrome accents, and they think they be right ballers.

I had a newport beach guy tell me my $4600 beater was the "classiest rideshare he's ever been in"....and there's some seriously expensive stuff rolling around doing Fuber/Lyft along PCH in OC
Nice ! I'm gonna pimp out my RAV like that.

·
Premium Member
3,125 Posts

I got 6k leds they are awesome best part is they burned out before the 50k hours 5 year warranty so I got new ones free. So at this rate every 3 months I willl get new ones free for life.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
I got 6k leds they are awesome best part is they burned out before the 50k hours 5 year warranty so I got new ones free. So at this rate every 3 months I willl get new ones free for life.
Good for fogs... less than ideal for headlights.

Until knockoff brands figure out how to get it right for 40 bucks or less, cheap HIDs are still king (assuming you already got projectors....do NOT be the Arizona ******* blasting Chinese HIDs from reflector headlights)

Nice ! I'm gonna pimp out my RAV like that.
60 bucks of lighting (albeit in 300 bucks of replacement projectors and fogs -- originals were too messed up to work with), most of it paid with leftover amazon prime points...way better visibility AND looks a lot less cheap than putting in (more expensive) Sylvania eXtraWhateverthehell halogen junk

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive lighting

Lot less glare IRL, that's just a cell phone camera getting light-and-dark shots messed up

·
Registered
37 Posts

Which car are you driving this week?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts