Uber Drivers Forum banner

1. How often does a pax have items to place in your trunk space? 2. How full does it get?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm trying to figure out how to stow a few personal items in my Kia Soul and configure my "trunk" space.

items being laptop and some tools for mobile IT/PC repair work I do as well.

Please answer with poll and/or advice. It's a two-part.

·
Registered
146 Posts
People are ridiculous with airport runs. I get people who clearly need an suv trunk not my compact corolla trunk space... They end up complaining and putting stuff in my back seats.... I tell them to get an appropriate sized vehicle and not be cheap about it and making me listen to their complaints.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've got full leather. Luggage doesn't go on my leather seats. Don't need any tears or scratches now. I've cancelled one ride. Lady brought a whole store with her with so much luggage

·
Registered
15,929 Posts
So I'm trying to figure out how to stow a few personal items in my Kia Soul and configure my "trunk" space.

items being laptop and some tools for mobile IT/PC repair work I do as well.

Please answer with poll and/or advice. It's a two-part.
I have a kia soul. If it's one or two pax with lots of luggage I put one pax in front and fold half the back seat down. More with lots I would tell them order xl. The rider app says "up to 4 pax" not 4 pax plus luggage. I figure anything past one large suitcase counts as a body.

I have behind the seats mostly empty but can fit a carryon or two or one big suitcase.

I would put yous stuff to one side and try to leave half at least empty. If the pax don't fit tell them to cancel. IMHO if they have lots of luggage they should not order UberX with more than 2 pax anyway.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I drive one of the larger Uber X's (Subaru Outback) so its hard to fill my trunk.

Honestly I dont even take out my personal stuff (softball bag and baby seat) and I still have space on 90% of my rides from the airport where they have bags.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts