Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
What type of unifiorm do they wear at Mia&Fll?
I saw a guy in Miami dressed in shorts uniform back of shirt said mmda. Looked like he had a ticket book.
Was he code enforcement?
Do they monitor rideshare & limo?
Thx

·
Premium Member
11,633 Posts
At FLL, the enforcement people I have seen have Broward Sheriff's Department deputies -- all green uniforms. Yelling at people seems to be a job requirement.

At MIA, there are two enforcement groups...although the enforcement is much lower profile.

One is the Miami-Dade Police Department Airport district, who wear dark brown slacks or shorts (depending on assignment) and light brown (mauve actually, if you must know) shirts. There are other outfits for specialized units, but the reality is they don't really pay a lot of attention to rideshare. I know we think we're important, but their primary role is airport security.

The other group is the Miami Dade Airport Authority Landside Operations group. Those are the folks you see at Arrivals on foot, plus the Segway Kamikaze guys -- who cause many more traffic problems than they resolve. Landside also drives through the TNC lot on occasion. They are the primary rideshare enforcement folks, but again I've never seen them be really aggressive...other than yelling to move on, especially on the lower level. I've never paid enough attention to them to notice their uniforms.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
No clue about Miami. but FLL airport enforcement people have green vests with black pants. There are times when there will be undercovers monitoring where Uber drivers are picking up at in arrivals.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.