Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damage was honestly minuscule but last night I pulled in curbside to a pax, 4 person ride. The curb was high and when the 4th got in the open door stuck on the curb I looked back and he looked right at me as he just yanked my door off the curb with an I'm a complete idiot look on his face. I started to explain the logic, but all I got out was, "Step out of the car" before he yanked it shut. His own weight caused the problem and he could've just popped out pulled the door a little...dumbass.

Side note, stay safe ya'll. Saw an UBER crash on Duboce Friday night going toward the freeway ramp while I was on Otis taking someone to Berkeley. He got out and seemed fine but his car was pretty thrashed from whatever happened/caused it, I only heard and looked over as he launched up and over the median section. I came back from Berkeley and took the 9th street ramp down and past his car getting loaded on the truck and it looked like there was another car like maybe an idiot coming down the ramp at speed and without seeing/realizing plowed into the already wrecked car stuck in the street. I have no idea if that's what happened but that's how the scene looked.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts