Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Wtf this is slavery getting stacked pings all day and night. I was hungry and had to go to bathroom so declined after few hours straight. Actually rejected.

I wanted to end some rides earlier so stacked pings would stop....

When I want to stop I tell pax to not put destination.

I loved stacked rejections
I just accept all the stacked pings and just keep driving to where ever I want until the stacked rider figures it out and cancels.

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
Stacked pings is way too nice a term, I will now call them what they are....
"SURGE KILLERS"

I used to sit looking at the rider app seeing no cars and no surge and waiting for a good surge to log on when all the sudden there is idiots logging on...I grumble many foul words to these idiots logging on just thinking why the hell don't you wait a few minutes and we will all make more money with a surge...

Now I realize there not logging in, they are finishing trips AND UBER IS LOGGING THEM IN THE LAST 5 MINUTES OF THEIR TRIP.

NOW MY TRIP DESTINATIONS ARE ALWAYS REMOVED & CHANGED. Uber is not counting my car unless I WISH IT TO BE COUNTED

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those two were pools and this is a really dopey idea Uber came up with. Hey I got an idea. Why don't you take a detour with your 1.8× passenger so you you can pick up a non pool rider and dilute your surge price by 50%.

Hey uber, why don't you charge the pool riders full price when they're riding solo, and charge them both 75% when they're paired up. That way the driver can make MORE for the extra work, not less.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Wtf this is slavery getting stacked pings all day and night. I was hungry and had to go to bathroom so declined after few hours straight. Actually rejected.

LOG OFF WHILE DUMPING

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

How do you reject? I must learn this move. Also, where tf is this destination filter I keep hearing about?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
OR...

accept ping, begin, call pax, explain what's taking so long, collect cancelation fee
Did you know???
If you cancel a ride as ' rider no show " and rider complains to uber, ok you get the 4$. But rider can rate you and dent your rating regardless there was no ride.they will also get the 5 back. Now if you dont believe that, i have a proof.
Dont be a sitting duck.
Dont stand in a row.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
How do you reject? I must learn this move. Also, where tf is this destination filter I keep hearing about?
Blue Font Screenshot Clock Electronic device

Oh this destination filter is being tested by uber every day.with the metal incentives members and the stacked pings.
I fugured it all out tiday. Had an enlightening. Seriously.
Uber is testing it on us .

1 - 20 of 35 Posts