Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anybody getting seriously bothered by these professional beggars? They come up to you during stops dressed like shit begging for cash. I usually try and ignore them, but they are persistent and lately, it seems to me, more aggressive. Last night at 3am, I was at the stop along the 139 ramp heading into the Holland tunnel, where it branches off into Hoboken on the left and the Newport ramp on the right. This professional loser comes to every car with his cup and then when he reaches mine, I ignored his lazy ass as always, so he taps on my windshield. I screamed at the ***** to back the **** off. They infest the gas stations along 11th-15th and they some like the one last night do not know when to leave you be. I was tired, having worked all weekend and in no mood for this shit. I was actually surprised by the violence of my reaction: I was both shocked and uneasy with their behavior. I actually thought for a second that my door was about to be forced. In fact, I was ready to roll him over: there were no cops around and I was at the end of the queue. The thought flashed through my mind, especially since Mr. Dumbass actually walked behind my car after that, nobody up front would've really noticed if I reversed suddenly...

Just wondering if anybody has noticed these pests and where they come from. Probably the housing complex between 14th and 16th.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Anybody getting seriously bothered by these professional beggars? They come up to you during stops dressed like shit begging for cash. I usually try and ignore them, but they are persistent and lately, it seems to me, more aggressive. Last night at 3am, I was at the stop along the 139 ramp heading into the Holland tunnel, where it branches off into Hoboken on the left and the Newport ramp on the right. This professional loser comes to every car with his cup and then when he reaches mine, I ignored his lazy ass as always, so he taps on my windshield. I screamed at the ***** to back the **** off. They infest the gas stations along 11th-15th and they some like the one last night do not know when to leave you be. I was tired, having worked all weekend and in no mood for this shit. I was actually surprised by the violence of my reaction: I was both shocked and uneasy with their behavior. I actually thought for a second that my door was about to be forced. In fact, I was ready to roll him over: there were no cops around and I was at the end of the queue. The thought flashed through my mind, especially since Mr. Dumbass actually walked behind my car after that, nobody up front would've really noticed if I reversed suddenly...

Just wondering if anybody has noticed these pests and where they come from. Probably the housing complex between 14 and 16.
One regualr guy who sit's on the on-ramp of the Skyway.. gets off later and rolls off in his Cadillac.. no more money for pan handlers.. they are all swindlers.. Get a job like the rest of us..

·
Banned
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They can actually make more per day than we do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts