Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Sooooo you must be beyond desperation at this point. Ok, so basically, they only do vouchers. That’s how they make their money. Quick example.. Medicaid pays let’s say $90.00 to go from The Heights, 190 St. and St Nicholas to Far Rockaway….you get paid $40.00!!! Including toll!!! So $90.00-$50.00=40.00 what you pocket., So Agape also has a habit of not paying on time .. good luck over there….the complaints are non stop from drivers.. also, Lyft is also or at least was doing this when I was with them, it’s a scheme on their part.

·
Premium Member
4,011 Posts
As it is seriously dead is bringing me to desperate measures. Wanna know if anyone of you have any experience with this company; what to expect. agape transportation - Google Search
If you really are desperate look into amazon warehouse jobs. Some locations pay close to $20/hr full benefits no interview or experience required. Consider it getting paid to exercise...

·
Read Only
58 Posts
As it is seriously dead is bringing me to desperate measures. Wanna know if anyone of you have any experience with this company; what to expect. agape transportation - Google Search

Search Indeed.com for "Independent contractor jobs" or "Drivers"...you might be shocked at how many on-demand and medical delivery companies are hiring, how busy they are, and HOW PLEASANT IT IS TO DRIVE WITHOUT PPL IN YOUR CAR!!! I switched and I'm telling you, I wish I'd never done Uber/Lyft and only did this. No vomiters, no kids w/o car seats, no spills or damage to the car interior, no potholes/new rims/lost hubcaps....no bulls**t lying reports to get out of paying for a ride, no idiotic threats of deactivation from Lyft/Uber. Just calm driving, 97% highway miles, back and forth to hospitals, airports, a person's house here and there...omg, soooooo much better. FORGET DRIVING PEOPLE AROUND!!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Search Indeed.com for "Independent contractor jobs" or "Drivers"...you might be shocked at how many on-demand and medical delivery companies are hiring, how busy they are, and HOW PLEASANT IT IS TO DRIVE WITHOUT PPL IN YOUR CAR!!! I switched and I'm telling you, I wish I'd never done Uber/Lyft and only did this. No vomiters, no kids w/o car seats, no spills or damage to the car interior, no potholes/new rims/lost hubcaps....no bulls**t lying reports to get out of paying for a ride, no idiotic threats of deactivation from Lyft/Uber. Just calm driving, 97% highway miles, back and forth to hospitals, airports, a person's house here and there...omg, soooooo much better. FORGET DRIVING PEOPLE AROUND!!!
👆🏻…This!!!!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
They have too many drivers so you will get all the crappy jobs
They don’t have too many drivers. Trust me I know the inside. What they have is a handful of drivers that get good rides and don’t get screwed on the “Take Home Money”. With that said , just like Uber admitted, they have a 97% turnaround ratio. So long story long, out of let’s say 100 drivers, 10 are permanent that get the good rides and don’t get so much “percentage” taken out from each rides. That leaves 80 “suckas or “drivers” who rotate in and out of the company with bad rides.. get it?????

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
If you're gonna check them check DV Luxury on Prospect Ave. Same type of gig. I found it kind of wild. I Iike the apps better but it was a check for a minute.....

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you're gonna check them check DV Luxury on Prospect Ave. Same type of gig. I found it kind of wild. I Iike the apps better but it was a check for a minute.....
Thanks for the info I will also look into indeed.com but first I am just wanna take a vacation to DR 🇩🇴 to clear my mind off hopefully when i comeback things are going to be better.

·
Premium Member
1,885 Posts
That's their customer rating nothing from drivers
I mean I’ve never seen such bad customer reviews but great driver reviews, on the flip side. If they’re conducting business like that it will impact the driver, one way or another. I probably wouldn’t wanna drive for them, unless there’s a REALLY good incentive.

·
Premium Member
9,166 Posts
They don’t have too many drivers. Trust me I know the inside. What they have is a handful of drivers that get good rides and don’t get screwed on the “Take Home Money”. With that said , just like Uber admitted, they have a 97% turnaround ratio. So long story long, out of let’s say 100 drivers, 10 are permanent that get the good rides and don’t get so much “percentage” taken out from each rides. That leaves 80 “suckas or “drivers” who rotate in and out of the company with bad rides.. get it?????
100 drivers lol. Bro they got alot more than 100. I do agree that the turn over is very high.

·
Registered
213 Posts
100 drivers lol. Bro they got alot more than 100. I do agree that the turn over is very high.
I just used 100 as an example, being that it’s a round number. Naturally they have more drivers. What I’m saying is, they are thieves, just like Uber Lyft etc..but what should be taking from this is what I described as in life it applies. You ever see a good looking girl, IG Model, Til Tok, a thottie, or maybe your sisters friend that you never hit on but she went with your sister to a family party or minority brunch get together etc… you always see she looks good, but she’s always alone or just broke up with a dude and you ask yourself, “Yo, why is she is she always single?” Yeah that’s why, she’s a headache! She’s a liar, she has nothing to offer, she can’t cook, she’s jealous, insecure, got three kids, .. That’s Agape! And Uber and Lyft.. there is a reason people go in and out. Think MJ Get right and Stephiscold on YouTube for all you redpill dudes on this forum.

·
Premium Member
9,166 Posts
I just used 100 as an example, being that it’s a round number. Naturally they have more drivers. What I’m saying is, they are thieves, just like Uber Lyft etc..but what should be taking from this is what I described as in life it applies. You ever see a good looking girl, IG Model, Til Tok, a thottie, or maybe your sisters friend that you never hit on but she went with your sister to a family party or minority brunch get together etc… you always see she looks good, but she’s always alone or just broke up with a dude and you ask yourself, “Yo, why is she is she always single?” Yeah that’s why, she’s a headache! She’s a liar, she has nothing to offer, she can’t cook, she’s jealous, insecure, got three kids, .. That’s Agape! And Uber and Lyft.. there is a reason people go in and out. Think MJ Get right and Stephiscold on YouTube for all you redpill dudes on this forum.
Completely agree, Agape is definitely that pretty girl thats always single 🤣

1 - 17 of 17 Posts