Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
7,182 Posts
First month : Earning will sky rocket; it will up to you how much hours u can give ;will be less wait for the pings: more surges on xl and select as they are more expensive cars to switch for drivers with old cars ; lot of drivers have credit issues : it will be like weekend whole months during the day: looking forward to it

· Premium Member
7,182 Posts
Harry, where do you get your stupid idea from? Passenger are cheap, cheap, cheap. Just look a poo. As soon as I see surge price I am going to cancel. If I can not get a vehicle in 5 minutes or less as I am used to ...cancel. Passengers have no locality to Uber if service becomes slower and more expensive. If they can maintain around the same number of drives as before nothing will change. New drives will pay 25% to Uber , taxi drivers 20 % if they do 90% of trips and meet other requirements which we all know they won't be able to do.
I post with my experience with uber : don't know your number experience

· Premium Member
7,182 Posts
Intact will insure all uber operation simple : it has nothing to with the driver so we don't have to worry about it : it's uber operation they r insuring with certain premium not individual drivers and cars : by virtue of that when ever we are on uber job driver,rider ,car ,third party all be insured full stop

· Premium Member
7,182 Posts
I have been following what's been happening in Toronto, even though I'm in London. London will be similar to Toronto, I suspect. Toronto has already said MTO safety and proof of 2M insurance commercial/rideshare. Uber's business policy will not cover you and neither will your personal auto insurance. Uber will be collecting the proof of policy and submitting it to the city just like the MTO cert. I'm ready here in London with an Aviva policy. Uber will shut you off without the correct policy in place.
Saying anything else is disingenuous.
If that would have been the case uber would have informed all the driver to get insurance themselves : uber fleet policy is under approval, if doesn't get approved uber will stop it's operations in toronto or try to get the extension; policy u talking about its already in place which will modified in a way that every uber ride is covered according to city guidelines

· Premium Member
7,182 Posts
If that would have been the case uber would have informed all the driver to get insurance themselves : uber fleet policy is under approval, if doesn't get approved uber will stop it's operations in toronto or try to get the extension; policy u talking about its already in place which will modified in a way that every uber ride is covered according to city guidelines

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.