Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO ALL

I HAVE BEEN DRIVING FOR UBER FOR 6 MONTHS NOW. I AM CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING SEVERAL ISSUES AND WOULD LIKE ADVICE FROM FELLOW DRIVERS.

FIRST, FRIDAY JULY 1, 2016 I WAS AT THE AIRPORT FOR 5 HOURS AND DID NOT RECIEVE ANY FARE REQUEST EVEN THOUGH OTHER DRIVERS WERE GETTING FARES. WHILE AT HOME ON SUNDAY, I TURNED ON THE APP (GO ONLINE) FOR 6HOURS AND DID NOT RECIEVE ANY FARE REQUEST.

I STARTED TO REACH OUT TO THE SUPPORT PEOPLE AND THEY ARE NOT HELPING ME FAST ENOUGH SO I CAN BACK TO WORK.

SECOND, I FINALLY GOT ANOTHER PHONE NUMBER, SIMS CARD, EMAIL ADDRESS, AND PHONE. I ASKED THEM TO CHANGE MY INFORMATION BECAUSE THE APP IS NOT WORKING.

I AM STILL GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH THE UBER SUPPORT TEAM AND THIS IS DAY 5. NOW I CANNOT LOG ONTO THE UBER APP SINCE I UPDATED MY PASSWORD, I CANNOT VERIFY MY MOBILE NUMBER BECAUSE THEY KEEP SENDING THE LINK TO MY OLD NUMBER.

I HAVE NOT MADE ANY MONEY SINCE THURSDAY JUNE 30, 2016. I AM TIRED OF COMMUNICATING VIA EMAIL. WHAT CAN I DO?? MY PATIENCE IS BEYOND THIN.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Is there a local office in your area? If so, you should go there and talk to the uber employees to get this resolved.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
If you can't turn off caps lock like an actual human being then I'm not reading your post and commenting something that is not going to help at all. Similar to this post that you're still reading.

Don't read this

Reactions: GuyInTheTahoe
1 - 12 of 12 Posts