Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
348 Posts
Don't pick up males at strip clubs, unless you have really thick skin. You know why they went to a strip club
As a female in this business for 10 plus years you can play it one of two ways. Ive done both and now prefer the second option. Show your stuff and get unwanted advances from drunk men or cover it up. Smile pretty have a sense of humor and be respected

· Registered
304 Posts
What ever happened to Nicole? A girl I used to work with quit Uber/Lyft after 8 days cause of the creeps hitting on her. She said she was getting asked for her number at least 4 times a day and felt like guys were giving her low ratings if she didn't "play along" with them. When she stopped Uber her rating was 3.4. Lyft was 5.0 but she barely had any Lyft rides she said.

· Registered
1,045 Posts
Hell, I'm old, out of shape, balding and a decent beer belly and I get hit on once in a while LMAO imagine if you are a decent looking person? The rating system works but not in all cases...

When people asks for you number just tell them to use the Uber system. Once you complete the ride, they won't be able to get a hold of you. Second option is to get a second phone specifically for those people...

Always have a keen sense of awareness. When you have that gut feeling that something doesn't seem right, just ACRO it. The $1.10 a mile is not worth getting assaulted...

· Registered
729 Posts
Any females drivers out here in Las Vegas? How has it been for you? Looking for some advice. I am a newbie to the ride share business.
I am a male driver....don't do what I do like making a U Turn when the sign says NO U Turn ... for $5 bucks trip .... the fine for making a U Turn is more than $100 bucks....... if you have out of state plate cops will give you break....if you have NV plate you are getting nailed .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.