Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obvious when you think about it, I know. o_O It was late, I was tired, I didn't recognize the address.

The pax was a nice guy, complimented my playlist and tipped 20%, but the stank he brought with him... holy crap, who takes a rideshare home from the gym without showering first?

Thank god for microfiber towels and Ozium.

·
Registered
15,929 Posts
Obvious when you think about it, I know. o_O It was late, I was tired, I didn't recognize the address.

The pax was a nice guy, complimented my playlist and tipped 20%, but the stank he brought with him... holy crap, who takes a rideshare home from the gym without showering first?

Someone who doesn't want to stink up their own car. They don't care about yours.

·
Registered
588 Posts

1 star him?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup, I did... sorry, gym guy, but you smell like a randy goat. Take a shower ffs! One* for you.

Reactions: Bean

·
Registered
3,891 Posts

I made that mistake once long ago. We all learn from it. At least you got a tip, I didn't. I had to Febreeze the hell out of my car after wiping down the seat.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Agreed. I have a "no gym" policy as well after I had TWO riders who stank like hell and left my back seat wet with sweat. Honestly, I get pissed off at stuff like that because you can tell they're just selfish ******** who don't care about you or your livelihood. All so that they can keep the smell out of their own car. Completely inconsiderate and disrespectful, in my opinion. They know what they're doing, they just don't care. I cancel every ride from gyms now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.