Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time to start treating your drivers good.

2.5x boosts during rush hours both morning and night. No referal bonus. There are too many drivers and with a fair boost It will kill all surge. Stop adding more drivers. Add boosts and the roads will be flooded with drivers. Stop adding newbie drivers. And treat us with respect.

Treat your drivers well and they will stop bad mouthing you to every passenger. Change public perception by treating your drivers WELL. This is not about the bottom line. This is about the survival of your company.

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
I can't even imagine a paycheck killing program more effective than this one. This is what Uber does when they want to cut rates. They pay for part of it in the form of boosts, and drivers pay the other part in the form of reduced earnings

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
Hey Bobby Flay did you eat that whole jar of mayonnaise like pudding that you're holding in your avatar??
You see right through people. It's uncanny.

Of course I'll tell you what the best use of mayonnaise is. Put a schmear on your bread instead of butter when you make a grilled cheese sammy. And stop eating at 7-11. It'll make you even more dead.

·
Registered
364 Posts
2.5x boosts during both rush hour? Why is subsidizing rides the best way to treat drivers well? How will this possibly help Uber long term?

·
Banned
5,897 Posts
You see right through people. It's uncanny.

Of course I'll tell you what the best use of mayonnaise is. Put a schmear on your bread instead of butter when you make a grilled cheese sammy. And stop eating at 7-11. It'll make you even more dead.
The battle of the duck and grim reaper series will continue after these messages.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.