·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I drive quite a bit. Have been giving it a try and after getting used it, yes, it works for me. Yes, I can buy those little blind spot mirrors...or not.

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Seeing the sides of your car can be quite advantageous in different situations, like seeing your position with respect to the lane and to maneuver in tight spaces without scratching the sides of your car. It also helps you see the position of the rear of the car with respect to the curb when parallel parking, which is a must when doing this gig.

I'd much rather spend the measly $3 on an add-on than adjusting my mirrors every time I need to actually see the sides of my vehicle.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Interesting that someone should post this mirror adjustment idea.
I have using this for over 20 years and find it to be the best way to set the three mirrors.
With the correct settings, you should see the car in your rear view mirror gradually transition from it to the relevant side view mirror (if they are going faster than you). You may not even need to turn your head sideways to see if there is a car just behind you on either side.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts