Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just did my first Adele drop off.
From Central to Olympic Park and surge included

To everyone working tonight good luck.
Apparently 95000 are attending tonight.

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
I am just hoping I can get home before the traffic hits!!!
but I will have the advantage of being able to sit at home and turn it on when I see red :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Uber should make a dop off/ pick up area so riders and drivers dont get stuffed around like we do when any big event is one.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Uber should make a dop off/ pick up area so riders and drivers dont get stuffed around like we do when any big event is one.
Yes Yes Yes!! they can and dont know why they are not doing anything about it...
when the pax orders an uber, just tell them to go to a specific area or streets near by so it makes easier for everybody in advance that is...

·
Registered
419 Posts
I went there once a...it was some football game i think and the traffic was mad...couldnt get thru to the pax so alot of them
cancelled.
I need to figure out diff plan for tonight if possible.

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
There will always be morons lurking around. NYE great example - I was watching the fireworks in Neutral Bay and there were that many Uber drivers sitting around online it ensured there was no surge in that area.

·
Registered
315 Posts
My understand is that Adele concert tickets include access to Olympic park via public transport. I guess this means that we can expect to be dropping off and picking up at train stations. Less fun for us:(!

·
Premium Member
11,068 Posts
Either get there just when concert finishes to beat the traffic or go 1 hour after....
Otherwise you will get stuck in traffic and waste your time...

1 - 20 of 82 Posts