Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Do you know any insurance companies which allow to put a second driver on a policy (my wife) ?
The one I'm currently with told me it is not possible to add another driver without a PCO licence.

I will appreciate your help.

Seb.

·
Premium Member
8,065 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
Nelson does

·
Banned
4,857 Posts
Mind u he's up there on the column watching you
No he isnt. Hes looking down The Mall. If you look on top of the lamp posts in The Mall (without crashing into them), you will see his ships, and thats what hes looking at. No charge for the free education lesson.
Ive actually been up Nelsons column. Many years ago, an old friend of mine, called Reg, was the steeplejack who cleaned it every five years (he also cleaned the clock faces of Big Ben), and he took me up there. Took me an hour to climb up the ladder on the side. We sat on the platform and had tea and a couple of ciggies. He took a few celebs up there for charity until health and safety banned it. He used to remove nearly 50 sacks of bird shyte from the top, it was about a foot thick.

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
No he isnt. Hes looking down The Mall. If you look on top of the lamp posts in The Mall (without crashing into them), you will see his ships, and thats what hes looking at. No charge for the free education lesson.
Ive actually been up Nelsons column. Many years ago, an old friend of mine, called Reg, was the steeplejack who cleaned it every five years (he also cleaned the clock faces of Big Ben), and he took me up there. Took me an hour to climb up the ladder on the side. We sat on the platform and had tea and a couple of ciggies. He took a few celebs up there for charity until health and safety banned it. He used to remove nearly 50 sacks of bird shyte from the top, it was about a foot thick.
In other news
Nasa revealed some moon landing photos last week and I am sure I've seen you in one of them driving a yellow tx4 with smoke coming out

·
Banned
4,857 Posts
In other news
Nasa revealed some moon landing photos last week and I am sure I've seen you in one of them driving a yellow tx4 with smoke coming out
Just because you spend your whole life in a prius doesnt mean everyone else does. I live a quiet home/family life these days, fishing, flying my bird, going out to dinner etc etc, but when I was younger I put myself about and made some great memories.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts