Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
I've had about $50 worth between yesterday and this morning. I'm just assuming they are going to disappear. I wouldn't cash out, then you'd have to pay them back.

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
Hum!! I got $70 between yesterday and today.. this is mind boggling.. $30 before 4am and $40 after 4am.

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
You may have me to thank for this. I was reviewing all my trips from last summer[ there wasn't many] and noticed several cancels for $0...I submitted fare review requests and asked for the cancel fees. I was foiled they refused all of them. However maybe this awkward act caused their system to go haywire and they are now paying out extra to you active drivers. You're all very welcome if that's the case.

They obviously miss me as a driver because they offered me a mouth watering inducement of an extra $10 for completing 25 trips. Easy math that's $.40 cents per ride. They almost.....almost had me.

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
I've had about $50 worth between yesterday and this morning. I'm just assuming they are going to disappear. I wouldn't cash out, then you'd have to pay them back.
Well, I cashed out so we'll see.

Btw, I've had an inordinate number of Uber cancellations the last few days. Usually it's Lyft PAX that cancel so often so I was surprised.

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
well from the $70 they game me I went down to $50. Not complaining though.

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
I'm so unlucky with surges and cancellation that it ain't even funny. Riders should get charge the cancellation fee times the amount of the surge that they requested the trip at the time. You know how many time I have had high surges and then the fudgers don't show up and by the time I cancel the surge is nowhere near the amount that the first person requested at.

Reactions: MaineMasai

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
LOL! The more I check it the more it goes down. I'm at $20 from $40.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts