Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gets a 100% gas burn
Increases gas mileage
Cleans carbon build up in engine and emissions
Easy to install
Uses distilled water and baking soda
Buying mine for 650 dollars

Just thought I should put this out for anyone interested
(not going to put up any link for obvious reasons. Just use a search engine)

·
Premium Member
11,881 Posts
Gets a 100% gas burn
Increases gas mileage
Easy to install

Why bother with a $650 apparatus, though? Just premix the gasoline with distilled water 50:50 and you're good to go. That's what I do and I literally cut my fuel bill in half.

·
Premium Member
7,490 Posts
Gets a 100% gas burn
Increases gas mileage
Easy to install

Careful with this systems. Messed around on the 90s. They are illegal and they compromise your safety. They could blow in the engine compartment and cause mayor damage.
Good luck to you!!!!

·
Banned
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Yes! Popular Mechanics did extensive testing and published exactly how effective this type of Hydrogen add-on systems are. Everyone should read this article!
https://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/a3983/4310717/
Popular mechanics left out the fact that the engine computer actually adjusts itself so that it literally tunes out the benefits of a hydrogen generator thus once installed the computer HAS to be tuned to the changes

Popular Mechanics is nothing more than mainstream corporate garbage
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/gopm/

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Popular mechanics left out the fact that the engine computer actually adjusts itself so that it literally tunes out the benefits of a hydrogen generator thus once installed the computer HAS to be tuned to the changes
Popular Mechanics is nothing more than mainstream corporate garbage
Ok.. I will just have to assume that the 1,000,000 other websites, scientists, engineers, etc, that also say they dont work/are just a scam, are also wrong and the Uber driver knows better than all of them.

I wish you good luck and feel sorry for you all at once - but I do eagerly look forward to reading your results...

·
Banned
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok.. I will just have to assume that the 1,000,000 other websites, scientists, engineers, etc, that also say they dont work/are just a scam, are also wrong and the Uber driver knows better than all of them.

I wish you good luck and feel sorry for you all at once - but I do eagerly look forward to reading your results...
That's right you assume and never question. Oh and the results would only matter if they proved you right but disregarded if it proves you otherwise.

Careful with this systems. Messed around on the 90s. They are illegal and they compromise your safety. They could blow in the engine compartment and cause mayor damage.
Good luck to you!!!!
Yep that's why I bought the kit

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Do you really think you're going to save $650 in fuel?
How are you going to determine the results?
The ecu on your car is going to adjust the fuel trim levels making it utterly useless. Did it come with a tune so you can flash your ecu?
I do know a tad about cars mechanics.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.