Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of questions about the added to queue feature through Lyft.
1. How do you turn off this feature so riders are not added without my permission?
2. Once they are added how do you see what kind of ride it is or the person's rating.
It seems like Lyft uses this feature to get out of paying PT rides and sending them to your queue at base rate. Twice last night I had people added to my queue in a power zone and at the specific hours and got paid base rate. If I would have known they were only base rate I would have canceled. But on Friday I had one ride added and it was at 200% PT. But I didn't know until the ride was ended. Need to find what kind of ride they are being taking it.
Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
165 Posts
1. Press the offline button while in the ride, it will ask you if it’s your final ride, just confirm.

2. No way to find out, it’s lyfts of screwing you with base fare. Plus if you don’t take them it’s their loophole of getting out of the streak bonus.

·
Premium Member
4,830 Posts
You're no longer required to do those trips added to your queue . I get a message that I can cancel without penalty.

But yeah, hit go offline when you start a trip, you'll be logged off when it ends, no added trips.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts