Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Banned
47 Posts
I'm in an Uber and Eminem's Lose Yourself came on the radio. I was ready to throw down when the driver changed it. 1 star.

This uber is playing trance music I am giving him 1 star

uber driver doesn't have aux cord.... 1 star

My uber driver is a trumpster nah man 1 star pic.twitter.com/kezZjiGPbE

Uber driver says it's going to be a long season and can't take care of the Cowboys? Welcome to 0 out of 5 stars life, bro.

How to get 0 stars as an uber driver? Pick me up in a Prius

My Uber driver is an Indiana fan. 0 stars.

An Uber driver just made me put my seat belt on. He's getting 0 stars

Uber driver just laughed when I asked to stop at carls jr. 0 stars.

asked my uber driver to play new drake and he played old drake
1 star

Ngl the rating I give an uber driver is determined by the price.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Toxic BS. It's all factored into the equation. Just one more reason either not to give a crap about the ratings or just to walk away from Uber earlier than expected. I didn't need to read those to know it is out there. This is another example of worry over mere symptoms.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
It works both ways. You asked for an aux cord? 1☆
Probably a .75 mile ride.

The driver probably switched off Eminem because he thought you'd be offended.

If I know where you're going I often don't need Waze biotch.

Salaamiswami doesn’t like trance music? Who cares, you're in the car for 10 minutes or less!

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
It's about giving people with poor sense of self esteem a chance to get off by inflicting punishment. It is part of the experience, one of the perks of having a personal driver..... you get to dump on them in an anonymous fashion (unless you also tweet).

·
Registered
235 Posts
Pax not at Pin: 1☆ Pax takes more than 1 minute to get into car: 1☆ Pax takes short ride: 1☆ etc., etc., etc....
Too bad the Pax ratings don't mean shit. Too many newbies out there will take any pax, no matter what their rating is..
I wonder if any of those ass hats that rated 1☆ are students? Most likely all of them.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Most pax I have met are nowhere near this bad.
One Saturday night kept telling his friends to be cool, because the ride was on his account and he wanted a good rating from the driver. He knew how to get one, too. It wasn't a big tip, but I appreciated it just the same.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Twitter is such a narcissistic milieu. Who is going to twit about having given their Uber driver 5 stars, for having left their car smelling fresh as a daisy? Not going to happen. All the more reason I don't have a twitter account. I already spend far too much time on Flakebook.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Tried to reply to the tweets by i get an error for all of them.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Pax not at Pin: 1☆ Pax takes more than 1 minute to get into car: 1☆ Pax takes short ride: 1☆ etc., etc., etc....
Too bad the Pax ratings don't mean shit. Too many newbies out there will take any pax, no matter what their rating is..
I wonder if any of those ass hats that rated 1☆ are students? Most likely all of them.
You are right about all of them being students.
Entitled and spoiled at the very least.
No appreciation to other people's livelihoods when they act like they do.
I am treading extremely carefully with these young crowds.
I am taking very few requests from USF and not even 1 request from UT campus.
USF international students are bad. But UT spoiled, drugged and drunk ones are far worse. They 1 star you for anything.
I completely stopped servicing them if I see the request is coming from certain areas.

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
All most college aged clubbers care about is their next drink and how fast they can get to it.

All Uber cares about is their 20/25 or 28% commission.

All most drivers care about is their rating and surge pricing.

College aged cubbers better be looking for a ride during a surge or they're walking.

·
24,254 Posts
I like the one about the Prius.

I have had my ratings dropped over music, nanny belts (I do that only on UberX. In the taxi, it is on the passenger), politics and sports.

Gangster rap listeners, people who make sure that I know that they are "Ready for Hillary", Trumpsters and, especially, cowpie fans have their rating lowered appropriately.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
I like the one about the Prius.

I have had my ratings dropped over music, nanny belts (I do that only on UberX. In the taxi, it is on the passenger), politics and sports.

Gangster rap listeners, people who make sure that I know that they are "Ready for Hillary", Trumpsters and, especially, cowpie fans have their rating lowered appropriately.
The Prius one is a real *******!

If you are going to give a 1 star just because it us a Prius, then cancel and rerequest until you get a Ferrari!

What the **** is wrong with this generation?

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
The Prius one us a real *******!

If you are going to give a 1 star just because it us a Prius, then cancel and rerequest until you get a Ferrari!

What the **** us wrong with this generation?
Most of the cabs in Chicago are Prius' now. Quite frankly I was shocked when they first came into use. The average Chicagoan is rather large what with all that pizza and hot dogs.

So when the guy and his ugly wife and fat father jumped in my small SUV and DEMANDED (not asked) that I move my drivers seat up for him, I did, about 1/4th more forward (I'm 6'1"). That wasn't enough for him. I told him the ride was cancelled and he can hail a cab which will be a Prius and he can pay double for it and expect to be stared in the eye until he produces a tip. He said "Are you serious?" (about the ride being cancelled). I said "YES! Get out!". To boot, for back and posture reasons my seatback is basically straight up, not reclined at all.

They were Russian or some other Eastern European dialect where they drive something the equivalent of a Chevy Volt.

·
Registered
514 Posts
This is why I don't try and talk with passengers unless they initiate, and if so, keep it brief and neutral. I don't offer the AUX cord unless they mention the music. Any *****assness gets a 1 star. Don't pickup anybody with less than four stars, and tell passengers this is SOP for drivers. I think we should also have "walls of shame" in every city forum with postings of names and addresses that should be avoided or automatically canceled on and why.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts