Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will previous no fault accidents affect my eligibility for uber in the future? I passed the background check now, but I had a total loss no fault two years ago, and one last week that had yet to have a police report filed. They were no fault accidents with no tickets issued to me. Just want to make sure I'll be okay the next time they do a background check.

Will previous no fault accidents affect my eligibility for uber in the future? I passed the background check now, but I had a total loss no fault two years ago, and one last week that had yet to have a police report filed. They were no fault accidents with no tickets issued to me. Just want to make sure I'll be okay the next time they do a background check.
Also, when I look at my background check VMR right now- it doesn't list anything- it just says "clear."

·
Registered
9,688 Posts
You had a total loss accident just last week? Hope you're alright, but as long as no tickets were issued to you it shouldn't be on your driving record. As long as you have valid insurance, which you shouldn't have an issue with since both accidents were the fault of the other driver right?

Should be alright.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep- made lemons with lemonade. Got a new car and a second job- driving for uber.

Yeah both were no fault and I have always had insurance. Out of curiosity how often do they run a report after the 1st one?

·
Premium Member
63,086 Posts
You had a total loss accident just last week? Hope you're alright, but as long as no tickets were issued to you it shouldn't be on your driving record. As long as you have valid insurance, which you shouldn't have an issue with since both accidents were the fault of the other driver right?

Should be alright.
Yup.
No tickets,no problem

Yep- made lemons with lemonade. Got a new car and a second job- driving for uber.

Yeah both were no fault and I have always had insurance. Out of curiosity how often do they run a report after the 1st one?
Try to quit running into things . . .
Especially with people IN the car.

·
Premium Member
63,086 Posts
Drive like you trust no one.
Expect everyone on the road or near it to screw up. Especially pedestrians.
I keep having tourists wandering into the streets looking around or up at buildings or just drunk.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts