Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Last Sunday I was in an at fault accident with PAX on board, totalled my car waiting to meet with Uber insurance adjuster on Thursday
I so miss Ubering but will have to wait and see what happens if I come back
Never been through this before so no idea what will happen

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
So Last Sunday I was in an at fault accident with PAX on board, totalled my car waiting to meet with Uber insurance adjuster on Thursday
I so miss Ubering but will have to wait and see what happens if I come back
Never been through this before so no idea what will happen
Sorry to hear this. Are you missing Ubering due to lost income or the fun you have while driving.

To some drivers, Uber is addiction. :)

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was making a left turn on Bramalea onto Goodwood a car came through out of no where speeding at least 70 in a 50 and we collided.
I'm missing the income to but I have 2 other jobs to help with that but I really miss Ubering itself

·
Banned
1,638 Posts
Glad that you're okay, and still enthused about ubering. You can still uber with a rental if it's something that you would like to do.

Holy crap, you were t-boned? Was the rider okay? Man, I'm glad you are okay.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry to hear. Did you and the pax make it out ok?

I suppose you have a $1000 deductible coming to you.

Djino
We made it out fine
My PAX only had a sore elbow
I'm bruised up but I'm ok
As for the other driver after we hit she went into a pole she was taken away by ambulance and she was pregnant

Glad that you're okay, and still enthused about ubering. You can still uber with a rental if it's something that you would like to do.

Holy crap, you were t-boned? Was the rider okay? Man, I'm glad you are okay.
I got a rental for one day then was informed uber insurance doesn't cover rentals

I hope you are doing ok and don't have any whiplash injuries.
No whiplash I came out with bruises only
Only sore that first night been ok since

·
Premium Member
5,040 Posts
We made it out fine
As for the other driver after we hit she went into a pole she was taken away by ambulance and she was pregnant

I got a rental for one day then was informed uber insurance doesn't cover rentals
Oh jeez... Well I'm glad you and the pax are good. Hopefully the other driver didn't run into any pregnancy complications.

Djino

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes. Honesty is hard to come by.
You seriously are a jerk. I tried to find a nicer word to refer but i guess it is what it is.
Accidents happen and nobody wants to be in an accident on purpose. So,rather than making her feel bad just shut up.
thank you I feel enough guilt for this even though she was speeding I was in the wrong doesn't make me a dangerous driver let's hope Ben wood or anyone else ever is put in this position

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
We made it out fine

No whiplash I came out with bruises only
Only sore that first night been ok since
No! You DO have whiplash shhhhh!!!!! (There is no medical test for whiplash you are welcome)

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
You seriously are a jerk. I tried to find a nicer word to refer but i guess it is what it is.
Accidents happen and nobody wants to be in an accident on purpose. So,rather than making her feel bad just shut up.
She was at fault. There are no accidents. She made and error resulting in a vehicular collision. Next time she might run over a kid.

Wake up.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts