Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't driven since last Sunday but my acceptance and cancellation rate keeps changing. In last 3 days acceptance rate dropped 9 points n cancellation jumped from 4 to 10. My experience was when u don't accept r cancel it hits ur rating straight. Any change in system ?

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Don't worry too much about acceptance, but if you're cancellation rate is constantly above 20% every week, they may start sending nastygrams. Better to not accept a ping then take one and cancel.

·
Premium Member
12,167 Posts
they can deactivate us only for cancel rate..i go alot from 4% to high 20% (bar crowds etc) . rt now i am over 32% as xl did this..NO EMAILS by uber do to almost 1 week xl problem..i lose patients as my wav's are sometimes 24 miles away...but to lower it.
here's something to try..take all rides have customer cancel....say i cannot see you in my app its broke where are you??? u better cancel real fast as app is frozen and i cannot...cancel..but take all pings

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.