Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does Uber change the working conditions in times of Corona and what do you think about the measures from Uber?

Has someone got corona sick pays or know someone who get this? What are your experiences and what do you think About this measure?

What do you get for your protection and the protection of your customers and was it enought? Does Uber realy care about you as a driver in times of corona?

This study is independent from Uber and will only be used for a scientific paper.

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
How does Uber change the working conditions in times of Corona and what do you think about the measures from Uber?

Has someone got corona sick pays or know someone who get this? What are your experiences and what do you think About this measure?

What do you get for your protection and the protection of your customers and was it enought? Does Uber realy care about you as a driver in times of corona?

This study is independent from Uber and will only be used for a scientific paper.
Vehicle Car Gesture Communication Device Mobile phone

·
Premium Member
270 Posts

Has someone got corona sick pays or knows someone who gets this? What are your experiences and what do you think About this measure?

What do you get for your protection and the protection of your customers and was it enough? Does Uber really care about you as a driver in times of corona?

This study is independent of Uber and will only be used for a scientific paper.
Maybe post this on the main forum page to get more responses. I contacted Uber because I wanted to get the hand sanitizer and masks that they claim they'll be handing out. I was told there was a link in the app. There wasn't a link in the app. Further responses were that those items will be available to people in the most hard-hit areas. Which is stupid, because if you're in a hard-hit area, shouldn't you shelter in place? I don't know if they have their ducks in a row when people really start back to driving in force. You'd think they'd be stockpiling supplies now. But you'd be wrong.

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Uber's so-called response is an annoying pain in the ass. Making us take a picture of ourselves with a mask on every single time we go online is ridiculous. Promising us face masks and hand sanitizer and then not delivering them is such a high mark of professionalism </sarcasm>.

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
It sure cuts down on people running both platforms at once.
I suppose I COULD still do it, but the bother now outweighs the benefits.
I sometimes wonder if that was their intention. They thought that if they made it annoying, we wouldn't go drive on the other platform. Guess what - it's backfiring, at least in my case.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts