Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody get this message? woke up to an email saying i received a bonus of 48.94 for last weeks technical mishap. just wondering if anybody else got one and how they calculated a sum of 48 bucks

·
Registered
24 Posts
I received $26.23 this morning. I'm curious as well as how they came up with this number. I gave 3 rides that day for a total of $11.92 before I gave up on the app because I couldn't get back in. I got paid more for not driving lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice! i worked 10am-6pm. was down for about an hour around 2pm then again at 6pm and i called it a night with about 80 bucks in fares. so an extra 50 is what im assuming i may have been able to make had the app not messed up? idk. other threads in other cities have estimated payouts from 5-80 bucks with no clear pattern on how they calculated the payout. guess ill just consider myself lucky for the 50 dollar bonus

·
Banned
1,203 Posts
Nothing here dammit. Guess they forgot about me. I ended up still doing alright on that day/night despite the server problems so I guess they assume I'm happy?

·
Registered
537 Posts
I had actually accepted a ping when it returned an error. I wonder if it had to do with fares you missed while the service was down. Not potential fares but actual requests you would have received had it been working.

·
Premium Member
2,378 Posts
I received $16.31.

That whole day sucked Goober. (you can replace Goober with any noun you'd like)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts