Uber Drivers Forum banner

What's your preferred energy drink?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Adieu thread got me thinking, what everyone else here drinks to stay awake.

Listed in order of best selling in the US.

Coffee is probably the least harmful, but I tend to pee much more often. I only like sugar free redbull with vodka, don't really drink it alone. The white Monster Zero drink is probably the best tasting, and the other colors are pretty good too, but they usually are more expensive than Rockstar. The white Rockstar zero can is probably my drink of choice, as it taste good and is usually on sale(currently 10 for $10 at Ralphs[you don't need to buy 10]), and it's actually a decent air freshener if you leave some in your car overnight. I've never tried the last three. They're scary sounding.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Coffee? No way, that stuff gives me the runs.... and acne/shaving bumps.

White rockstar is a double jeopardy hazard:

1) it's the STRONGEST DIURETIC on the market

2) pax, especially foreign girls, tend to confuse it with BEER CANS due to the design and color scheme. I estimate roughly half of false "driving impaired" accusations are due to white rockstar

Light blue lettered black monster is the best solid punch, red monster is gnarly but a bit tweaky, and for nice taste, white can with violet lettering... orange can tastes sorta like Fanta but is a bit weak, alas

PS on the flip side. If you absolutely GOTTA uber with beer or just drink in public, Arrogant Btard cans almost pass for energy drinks

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

2) pax, especially foreign girls, tend to confuse it with beer cans due to the design and color scheme. I estimate roughly half of false "driving impaired" accusations are due to white rockstar
Half the time I have a white rockstar in my car. Never had an impaired driving accusation...*knocks on wood*.

Pepsi

Mexican Coke (when tacos are involved)

Dr Pepper
Ugh, empty calories without the kick.

2) pax, especially foreign girls, tend to confuse it with BEER CANS due to the design and color scheme. I estimate roughly half of false "driving impaired" accusations are due to white rockstar

Light blue lettered black monster is the best solid punch, red monster is gnarly but a bit tweaky, and for nice taste, white can with violet lettering... orange can tastes sorta like Fanta but is a bit weak, alas

PS on the flip side. If you absolutely GOTTA uber with beer or just drink in public, Arrogant Btard cans almost pass for energy drinks
I like the light blue one too.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
I like coffee, but it doesn't keep me awake, and it makes me pee every 1-2 hours for the next 6-8 hours after drinking a Starbucks Tall Pike.

Serious thread my ass.
This is very serious. Lots of ants out there doing the 20-hour shifts could benefit on energy drink comparisons. And besides, I don't think anyone wants to discuss your buttocks.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The best coffee is Groundwerks iced nitro. It taste great black, and has a serious kick. Unfortunately if I have one at 6am, I would have had to pee twice by 9am.

Drink three times as much

RESOLVED
No, its not. We're talking about 600 calories when sitting in your car being inactive. Maintaining your health is important as we get older.

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
This is very serious. Lots of ants out there doing the 20-hour shifts could benefit on energy drink comparisons. And besides, I don't think anyone wants to discuss your buttocks.
Give me permission to post a picture and you will take back your words.

Back to Mountain Dew, not officially an energy drink, but I've gotten it a few times at gas stations when I'm feeling sleepy (I dont like energy drinks) and it does the trick for me.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Give me permission to post a picture and you will take back your words.

Back to Mountain Dew, not officially an energy drink, but I've gotten it a few times at gas stations when I'm feeling sleepy (I dont like energy drinks) and it does the trick for me.
You asked why I left it off a energy drink list. Back to seriousness.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Don’t like energy drinks except for an occasional classic red bull or sugar free red bull.

Just the reg size can not the 24oz can I see people drinking. When I go out for the night I hit a Starbucks and grab a grande coffee or a vente iced coffee

·
Premium Member
2,092 Posts
Starbucks expresso and cream double shot (8oz I think).

I never drink coffee before doing uber at 5am. Makes me poop and I have to hold it until 6/7am when most supermarkets or targets open.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It was in response to this question you asked

back to your seriousness...
Dont you worry, I have my serious face on.

Starbucks expresso and cream double shot (8oz I think).

I never drink coffee before doing uber at 5am. Makes me poop and I have to hold it until 6/7am when most supermarkets or targets open.
I dont leave the house until I poop if I work morning shift. Of course it comes right out after 3 sips of coffee and one cig.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Coffee, but only 1 cup in the morning or i’ll Be peeing all day..
Can’t drink the Monster type energy drinks because of kidney problems..
That leaves me with my preference: 5 hour Energy, which i dont see on the list..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts