Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Premium Member
Nothing here in SLC. I don't understand though because there's still a shortage of drivers.

Premium Member
馃檮 No weekend Uber Quests offered to me at all. The weekly Quest offered that ended this morning at 4am was absurd. 20 rides for $10, unlock another $25 if you do 10 more rides. I think if you did 50 rides altogether it was a whopping $80 bonus. I only drive part-time, really, but my goodness it's very slow here. I did the lowest tier just because, catching a ride here and there because I work 40 hrs plus, and it took me 4 days just to get those 20 in. Geez!
Oh, I saw 2 Lyft drivers who said they didn't get any Bonus Streak offers this week at all. One of them says he does Uber Eats and that was slow too and SURPRISE! Gigantic orders and NO tips!

Premium Member
Yeah, I don't really understand it. They've completely gotten rid of quests here but I've been getting rides that are 15 or 20 minutes away this morning for people going to the airport but can't find a ride. People thanking me profusely for coming to pick them up. Stories of people that have to drive themselves to the airport or have a designated driver because they can't find an Uber to or from the bar or restaurant at night. So there's definitely a shortage but still, no quests.

I can only fathom the amount of money Uber and Lyft must be losing out on right now.

Premium Member
I just love how the pay goes from 25 bonus for 10 trips to 10 bonus for 20.
馃檮 Tell me about it. To add insult to injury, I did the low-tier 20 rides, and it took me 4 DAYS to get those in! The only reason I bothered is because my boss shut down our office this week due to our heat going out so I was just sitting at home, from 1 job anyway (I work 2 full-time jobs). Geez, never seen rideshare requests arrive so slowly. I was getting like 1 maybe 2 rides in an hour. No weekend Uber Quest promotion today I noticed, too. Usually get an email around Wednesday or Thursday with those.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts