Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Compared to the teenager I picked up at 3 am who was goin two miles and wanted to connect her phone to the radio, wanted water, wAnted gum and wanted to talk.

It's 3am, shut the hell up, it's too early for all of this shit.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Compared to the teenager I picked up at 3 am who was goin two miles and wanted to connect her phone to the radio, wanted water, wAnted gum and wanted to talk.

It's 3am, shut the hell up, it's too early for all of this shit.
Lol. Same thing happened except it was pool. The music was rap and he played it loud till I yanked the aux cord.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Damn, plus pax bring you coffee?? That's pretty sweet. I've only gotten offered drive thru food the 4 times I actually went through them. I only accepted once, it was as good as a tip, she got me a double double and a milkshake!

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have only had one pax use the in app wireless music feature, he was from NY, played very cool music. Most paxs are not very tech savy. On the other extreme I had some jack ass spin the volume knob like he was on wheel of fortune, I immediately turned it down. His buddy left an open beer standing on the back seat floor, I reported to Uber.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I just say no, unless they are super nice and respectful. They can plug in their own 3ft cord.

Mine is in the trunk, so yes I have one. Can you use it? **** no cheap ass.

Maybe say it costs $3 to rent it, as a tip !
I like your style. You said the magic word RESPECT.. Unfortunately because of uBer actions lowering the prices
the perks start going away.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
I like your style. You said the magic word RESPECT.. Unfortunately because of uBer actions lowering the prices
the perks start going away.
I had small water bottles in the beginning, but that was it. No more. And NEVER Mints or gum.

·
Banned
325 Posts
I seem to be cancelling mostly nowadays like when finding a pax is a science project. Or pulling up to your pax who's standing next to a bag of laundry. Or have a clueless pax on the phone with a messed up accent and a screaming kid. FUBAR!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Now that you mention teenagers.

The dreaded "do you have an aux cord????"

Destination is only 10 min away . TOPS. That shit riles me up.

**** you the same bullshit you play is on kiisfm anyways.
Do what I say, "I did until a rider stole it a few nights ago."
On water or mints/gum: "Uber hasn't sent me any yet to pass out."

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Do what I say, "I did until a rider stole it a few nights ago."
On water or mints/gum: "Uber hasn't sent me any yet to pass out."
^THIS. Do you have an aux cord? Aw, Im sorry someone yanked it last night. Do you have an iPhone cable? (Which btw, how much of a charge is your phone going to get in 10 minutes on a low amp car outlet) Aw, Im sorry someone yanked it last night.
/rineandrepeat

Keep it on 97.1 in L.A. It plays all the crap they want to listen to.

I have a 4.92 rating after 2 years. I do carry water when its scorching out though. I just don't want any trips to the hospital.
Use their name, greet them, wish them a good night. As long as you drive well, get them where theyre going, and acknowledge them...most pax get along fine.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts