Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we are to start a new weekend driving with Uber !
I will start by 9pm hopefully until 2:30-3 am. Aiming for $ 200 minimum! But I have to play it smart not just picking up & dripping off !!
Share your hours & what are you aiming for !
Then later on you can tell us your total for the weekend.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discrimination no boost for me, no surge rides ,uber is just giving business to favourites, must be some people in uber office passing on favour to friends
Here's the secret Harry , day before yesterday after my fourth less than $5 ride I parked the car , left the app on and directly spoke to my phone cursing Uber , telling it I had enough and this was the last straw!, Not one second later this popped up on my app (for real) , go figure..

·
Premium Member
7,181 Posts
Here's the secret Harry , day before yesterday after my fourth less than $5 ride I parked the car , left the app on and directly spoke to my phone cursing Uber , telling it I had enough and this was the last straw!, Not one second later this popped up on my app (for real) , go figure..
Lol, u r too much

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Uber discrimination is on the high, the just messing around with some drivers , favouring some drivers , their should be transparent way of sending pings, look what they doing with boost sending to some drivers
I just assumed everyone would have e it but that actually happened for real .

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
I get boost everyday, day and night, even middle of the night, but UberEATS. WTF, they expect me driving a minivan to do deliveries.

Good night, I'll join you guys in the morning drive.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts