Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
HA I was kind of like that when I started...then I came to realize the amount of cheepo people using this service. First the water went...then no more gum (was for me but passengers kept asking for it) AUX cable went next (sorry not into HIP HOP on max volume for a mile long ride)...now the only thing passenger pleaser left is the charging cable. I figured I might go to heaven if I keep those.

But I still cannot believe people dont tip us.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
now these poos are gonna seat and ask for wifi a password? what is that person smoking.

uberX is going to become starbucks on wheels, pool pass. gonna cancel if you dont have wifi.

Im gonna start offering multivitamins.
I was asked once if I had wifi, that was a few weeks ago. I thought the guy was crazy but I guess not.

·
Premium Member
5,728 Posts
HA I was kind of like that when I started...then I came to realize the amount of cheepo people using this service. First the water went...then no more gum (was for me but passengers kept asking for it) AUX cable went next (sorry not into HIP HOP on max volume for a mile long ride)...now the only thing passenger pleaser left is the charging cable. I figured I might go to heaven if I keep those.

But I still cannot believe people dont tip us.
Byoc, I don't have lightning, I'm android. I have an open USB port, that's all.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts