Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This rider was from out of town and just didn't realize what he was doing. It was funny
Did he at least give you some tip to make up for time lost? lol I mean I'm not one to expect tip. If they come great if they don't I move on. But your situation would at least warrant one

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Wouldn't be surprised if the Pax just wanted to go to Burger King, ask the driver to take him to the drive through window and then back home while eating his fries in the back of the car. Ah and no tip (yes, this happened to me)

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I've had a $0.78 pool ride.

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
I had one trip that was to the business next door. He waited six minutes for me to get there and I just circled the business and dropped him off 200ft from from where I picked him up. We both had a laugh
BTDT!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Hey almost as bad as what happened to me once chased a fare took me 12 mins to get there pick up 2 people to go ACROSS the street to bus stop luckily I had flag drop at $3.00 plus $1 for extra person fare was $4.40 I get $.20 for each 1/10 mile

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
If one of my kids did something like that, I'd slap them in the head.
I would make them paint the house with a Q-Tip.

If any of you smart asses want to comment with a smart remark, i mowed neighbors lawn starting at the age of 15 for 2 years. I had 6 customers. Paid for fuel, and all lawnmower maintenance out of my earnings.

Hard work, builds character.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts