Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,704 Posts
Yeah I hate this damn corrupt money hungry city so much.. I'm busting my ass and they dip their dirty hand and steal 30% or more of my effort. Fuq that fascist liberal sh*thole and fuq any brain-dead moron who defends or agrees with this criminal BS.
Nobody hired or even asked me to be the collection arm of this damn city..an unwilling and unpaid collection slave mind you.
God how I hate this damn city more and more with every new law and rule. ???

·
Banned
1,426 Posts
Yeah I hate this damn corrupt money hungry city so much.. I'm busting my ass and they dip their dirty hand and steal 30% or more of my effort. Fuq that fascist liberal sh*thole and fuq any brain-dead moron who defends or agrees with this criminal BS.
Nobody hired or even asked me to be the collection arm of this damn city..an unwilling and unpaid collection slave mind you.
Enjoy the up coming congestion tax

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey bro the $11 cash trip you did you should've disputed right away, very short cash trips presss dispute and the congestion fee will be sent back to your account right away

You're basic

basically tipping yourself extra $3.30 on top of tip, only when cash tho View attachment 310497
Be careful don't do it more than twice a week
Do not under estimate the Tlc knowledge

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
Lol you people do know that these are extra fees that the city added on for the passenger. They aren't taking anything from you. They are taking it from passengers. You guys complaining about money that was never yours to begin with is foolish.

·
Premium Member
5,704 Posts
Lol you people do know that these are extra fees that the city added on for the passenger. They aren't taking anything from you. They are taking it from passengers. You guys complaining about money that was never yours to begin with is foolish.
Hey Mr genius, thanks a lot for setting us straight. we certainly didn't know who paid these "fees" but now we know all thanks to you. Don't know what we do without your sharp observation and great insight. Reading comprehension is so overrated anyway.???

I bet you're one of the great geniuses who voted for the 2 morons running this state and city :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
Hey Mr genius, thanks a lot for setting us straight. we certainly didn't know who paid these "fees" but now we know all thanks to you. Don't know what we do without your sharp observation and great insight. Reading comprehension is so overrated anyway.???

I bet you're one of the great geniuses who voted for the 2 morons running this state and city :rolleyes:
I'm not the genius crying over money that wasn't mine to begin with.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
They can complain because for one of the more obvious reasons it possibly/most likely clips them from getting a raise in rates for a long time. Such a drastic raise and then if you add if the drivers get a raise of let's say .50 cents it's not a good look. So much of the fare is absorbed by bullshit taxes and fees it doesn't leave much room for drivers to raise their rates. Imagine if that $2.50 or whatever went to drivers... or even half of that.. woulda been amazing for drivers.

Drivers supposedly already make enough and no one wants to raise rates for them but huge taxes like the congestion can get added in and it's fine?

·
Premium Member
5,704 Posts
They can complain because for one of the more obvious reasons it possibly/most likely clips them from getting a raise in rates for a long time. Such a drastic raise and then if you add if the drivers get a raise of let's say .50 cents it's not a good look. So much of the fare is absorbed by bullshit taxes and fees it doesn't leave much room for drivers to raise their rates. Imagine if that $2.50 or whatever went to drivers... or even half of that.. woulda been amazing for drivers.

Drivers supposedly already make enough and no one wants to raise rates for them but huge taxes like the congestion can get added in and it's fine?
Obviously more taxes and fees are just fine cause he's probably a brain-dead lib who thinks government is entitled to taking more of people's hard earned money whenever it feels like it. They just love those big oppressive governments enslaving them. Also the genius missed the part of me saying I DID NOT AGREE nor was I ASKED if I wanna be a revenue collection agent for that corrupt city let alone an unpaid one.??

·
Premium Member
9,282 Posts
Like ezpass money

But it all reality all those taxes and surcharges indirectly affect the driver because pax get fed up and stop taking yellow

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Obviously more taxes and fees are just fine cause he's probably a brain-dead lib who thinks government is entitled to taking more of people's hard earned money whenever it feels like it. They just love those big oppressive governments enslaving them. Also the genius missed the part of me saying I DID NOT AGREE nor was I ASKED if I wanna be a revenue collection agent for that corrupt city let alone an unpaid one.??
What does the meter start off at now? $2.50 + $1.30 + $2.50? .... so like $6.30 to $6.80 right?

That shit is high as ****.. imagine if drivers got a small ass raise of just .50 cents... it would be over $7 just to get in during the surcharge hours... that shit would turn a lot of people away.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.