Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Go with it?

Votes: 10 62.5%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up this guy in the I.E. and he told me he was a masseuse. So within the bounds of good taste I inquired about his employment. "What kind of massages" and how long has he been doing this type of work ect. I told he I might stop by one night to get a rub down... Not putting 2 and 2 together before I opened my mouth. So he then started to rub my arm and started to move lower. I had no idea what to do! Uber doesn't train you for this lol. He put his hand on my thigh and said " let me show you what I can do " l politely said no thank you and that was it. It was a funny and uncomfortable situation.

·
Registered
71 Posts
LMFAO.
I had a guy I picked later around 2am. He obviously smelled like liquor and sex.
He was not sober and told me the party sucked and that it was probably his fault for not being more forward. At this point I'm thinking he tried to hook up with a girl but couldn't.
5 min later he reveals to me he was hooking up with a guy but the guy wouldn't get hard. And that he's really high on blow and really wants to give a bj. Ask me if I've ever gotten a bj from a guy. We arrive at his destination. Awkward.

·
Registered
775 Posts
I picked up this guy in the I.E. and he told me he was a masseuse. So within the bounds of good taste I inquired about his employment. "What kind of massages" and how long has he been doing this type of work ect. I told he I might stop by one night to get a rub down... Not putting 2 and 2 together before I opened my mouth. So he then started to rub my arm and started to move lower. I had no idea what to do! Uber doesn't train you for this lol. He put his hand on my thigh and said " let me show you what I can do " l politely said no thank you and that was it. It was a funny and uncomfortable situation.
Go with it, film it and post the link.

:oops::oops::oops:

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
I told he I might stop by one night to get a rub down...
Wow, did you tell him that you dress up as one of The Village People for Halloween?
So he then started to rub my arm and started to move lower. I had no idea what to do! Uber doesn't train you for this.
I think it's time for you to come out of the closet. You had no idea what to do? Are you serious? How in the hell are you ever going to teach your children about stranger danger if you don't have the balls to stand up for yourself in a sexual misconduct situation?

·
Premium Member
59,462 Posts
Did he offer to pay ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts