Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. I got a carload from a bar. First one arrived, then she called her friends, notifying them I was here. I have to say they really cleverly choreographed it--I think they arranged for one of the passengers to catch my attention as the stragglers boarded. before I took off I turned around and saw quite obviously that there were five passengers, the one right behind me was double-stacked with the top girl being very petite. I told them ALL to leave. Then, true to my aw shucks self, let the biggest of them (the only male) leave. He was so quick to take the hit, I took them. Hell, I may have sacrificed some dignity but I snagged my $55 Quest in just two nights.

2. Picked up 2 or 3 young ladies from the east end of Randolph -- breaker something, right on the beach. They got in my car and asked, "Could you please turn on the heat?" This in mid seventies but high humidity. I said emphatically, NO....but I have my A/C on high and I'll turn it down or off for a while. I bet you'll warm up.

I'm thinking "the things I do for love" and yes, I'm thinking it as Jamie Lannister.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts