Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Registered
549 Posts
i had something similar but not as bad. Pax says she likes heat and the humidity and asked me to roll up my windows. I got real uncomfortable fast. HAHAHA I cracked my window open a little bit.
She didn't give me an explanation, but I was like you don't want air? She said no. Plus she had a little boy with her, I felt so bad for that kid... I was thinking in my head, maybe she's sick and has body aches and chills or something. So I did it and it was hotter than hell and I swear I was about to pass the fug out and I was sweating and about to melt like the wicked witch of the west, lol. She wasn't going too far, but I was dying. Never again will I do something like that. She can go get another uber or whatever she needs to do.

· Registered
566 Posts
A lot of drivers don't know it's only a 2 min waiting period for Uber pool. My clock counts down as soon as I see the green Start trip pop up.
I don't take pool unless I am in the hour guaranteed or the surge is like 1.8 at least but I always have a doubt, I know for pool the waiting time is 2 minutes, but that includes the first pin,when you have no one in the vehicle still? I normally wait up to 5 minutes for the first and 2 minutes for the rest.

· Registered
1,365 Posts
She didn't give me an explanation, but I was like you don't want air? She said no. Plus she had a little boy with her, I felt so bad for that kid... I was thinking in my head, maybe she's sick and has body aches and chills or something. So I did it and it was hotter than hell and I swear I was about to pass the fug out and I was sweating and about to melt like the wicked witch of the west, lol. She wasn't going too far, but I was dying. Never again will I do something like that. She can go get another uber or whatever she needs to do.
Withdrawals.

· Registered
941 Posts
I don't take pool unless I am in the hour guaranteed or the surge is like 1.8 at least but I always have a doubt, I know for pool the waiting time is 2 minutes, but that includes the first pin,when you have no one in the vehicle still? I normally wait up to 5 minutes for the first and 2 minutes for the rest.
All pool is a 2 mins waiting then collect $4

· Registered
200 Posts
A lot of drivers don't know it's only a 2 min waiting period for Uber pool. My clock counts down as soon as I see the green Start trip pop up.
Do we get penalize for doing too many cancellations even after waiting more than 2 minutes. Last night i waited more than 5 minutes for a pax because i had just cancelled the previous uberpool and i didnt want to do 2 cancels back to back.

· Registered
941 Posts
Do we get penalize for doing too many cancellations even after waiting more than 2 minutes. Last night i waited more than 5 minutes for a pax because i had just cancelled the previous uberpool and i didnt want to do 2 cancels back to back.
Youll get penisize if you give a pool ride. Maintain a 25% completion rate and Uber wont deactivate. Youll have to do you own math to figure out how many cancels you can get away with each week. It depends alot on how many trips you give in a week. So basically the more rides you give the more rides you can cancel/ not accept.

· Registered
394 Posts
I had a pool customer try and give me directions and wanted to be dropped first this morning. This certainly did not happen. The more I take these PAX the more I am wanting to avoid them. Some are cool and they know that their lucky to have a seat belt to use. I used to wait for Pool Pax up to five minutes but that has changed as of last week. If they are not outside within the 1.59 minutes its good bye.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.