Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a nice and friendly gentleman last night, and we chatted about Uber and it’s amazing features. He asked me if I do Uber full time, and I answered yes. He looked like astonished by my answer that I do Uber full time. I asked him why you asking me, he said that he spoke to so many Uber drivers and many of them told him that they do Uber part time and specially at night. Then he went on to tell me that one Uber driver was in fact a black cab driver during day, and he does Uber at night using his private car. The driver asked him never ever tell anyone about this because the Taxi Association will sack him if they knew about it, but at the end he’s more interested about money than the Taxi Association.

·
Banned
3,071 Posts
I picked up a nice and friendly gentleman last night, and we chatted about Uber and it's amazing features. He asked me if I do Uber full time, and I answered yes. He looked like astonished by my answer that I do Uber full time. I asked him why you asking me, he said that he spoke to so many Uber drivers and many of them told him that they do Uber part time and specially at night. Then he went on to tell me that one Uber driver was in fact a black cab driver during day, and he does Uber at night using his private car. The driver asked him never ever tell anyone about this because the Taxi Association will sack him if they knew about it, but at the end he's more interested about money than the Taxi Association.
The Taxi association will sack him ?

·
Premium Member
6,526 Posts
I picked up a nice and friendly gentleman last night, and we chatted about Uber and it's amazing features. He asked me if I do Uber full time, and I answered yes. He looked like astonished by my answer that I do Uber full time. I asked him why you asking me, he said that he spoke to so many Uber drivers and many of them told him that they do Uber part time and specially at night. Then he went on to tell me that one Uber driver was in fact a black cab driver during day, and he does Uber at night using his private car. The driver asked him never ever tell anyone about this because the Taxi Association will sack him if they knew about it, but at the end he's more interested about money than the Taxi Association.
He's a liar , you can't hold hackney and ph licences , it's one or the other .

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Forehead Nose Cheek Lip Smile
What load of banana
The best story ever
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Yellow badge earn more then pooper big time
Hackney can't have ph licence
Only one licence
I worked for pooper
Shit company
Shit money
Shit pax
Working for peanuts

Taxi association ???? = LOL

·
Registered
622 Posts
Seriously, you need to take what customers tell you . . . with a pinch of salt.

When you work for £1 a mile, people think you are a mug, and you'll believe anything.

Food Cuisine Font Ingredient Electric blue

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
Bless!!!

·
Banned
5,231 Posts
Seriously, you need to take what customers tell you . . . with a pinch of salt.

When you work for £1 a mile, people think you are a mug, and you'll believe anything.

View attachment 231101
They will sometimes tell you something they think will make you happy. Most of them probably think the drivers are idiots and desperate for taking them cheaper than minicabs 15 years ago and working 70-80 hours a week to get same money as they do for 35.

·
Banned
3,748 Posts
Nose Eye Facial expression Cartoon Mouth

The majority of Uber drivers have big noses and live in La La Land.

Just saying.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts